Still Missing CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #3

Greater Than

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
4uanfc.jpg

link

Homicide Detectives Investigating Disappearance of Santa Clarita Man Missing Since Last Week

February 1, 2017

[...]

William Cierzan, who has been missing since Thursday, was last seen at the couple's Santa Clarita residence.

According to Linda Cierzan, the missing man's wife, her husband had spent the day at home with their nephew. She last spoke with him around 4 p.m., after the nephew had left, the woman said at a Wednesday afternoon news conference.

He was making dinner at the time they spoke on the phone.

By 7 p.m., Linda Cierzan had returned home to find dinner on the stove, but her husband missing. She said she found his keys, wallet and car, but there were no signs of her husband.

Family members frantically searched for William Cierzan, whom they described as a "homebody," but were unable to locate him, The Santa Clarita Valley Signal reported.

Linda Cierzan reported him missing to the Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff's Station later that night.

Deputies say nephew is 'person of interest' in missing Santa Clarita man case

May 12, 2017

[...]

Sheriff Deputies now say William's nephew, Daniel Cierzan, is their prime person of interest.

Detectives confirm surveillance video - which they didn't want released - shows Daniel leaving their home in a truck on January 26th when William disappeared.

They say blood samples they recently got back from inside and outside their Santa Clarita home belong to the Magic Mountain employee.

Previous Thread - Thread #2

For the record, most of us here in Santa Clarita do lock our doors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marking my spot. :(

Is it too much to ask the poi to "man up" and confess what he did or knows ?
Probably.

For the record, most of us here in Santa Clarita do lock our doors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wasn't speaking for the entire city, I was just sharing what my sons neighbors told him when he moved into the block, It's generally just a figure of speech when decribing how safe the surroundings are . (I personally would lock my doors no matter where I lived)

I don't want us to forget to follow up on this, so carrying over from thread #2:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Valley-26-Jan-2017-2&p=13370978#post13370978

Step9676 said:
I feel like everything is starting to get pieced together now. Remember thread 1 the day of the search when they searched that one area by house the nephew grew up in and a neighbor said on the 26th he had video of the nephew going in the field by Dry Canyon and he called the dad on the 27th to tell him what he saw. It makes sense that his dad didn't say anything because he was already covering for him. I wonder if Danny went home after Wills then left at night to place Will somewhere? If that's possible could his father have helped him or do you think he did it all on his own?

I don't recall this at all. The only thing I do recall is Mad Scientist' s post about what and possibly who they encountered when searching in a certain area.
I believe at the time, that the way the post was worded was considered personal about the author and not about WC. But I remember it.

OH MY LORD... Just saw CBSLA local news---interview with wife----she calls out the nephew---

She said :

"They found Will's blood in the house...he hurt Will. We know he did but he has told so many different versions of the story...."

wow. This is the most aggressively I have seen her go after the nephew.

HERE IS WORD FOR WORD:

“He hurt Will. They found blood in the house. He hurt Will. The fact that he lied about it to all of us just says he hurt Will. And he’s afraid to admit it because he’s a coward,” Linda said.[/B
]

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/05/15/vigil-magic-mountain-missing-man/#.WRqR8CL649o.twitter

The Santa Clarita man vanished on Jan. 26. His wife said she spoke to him by phone at about 4 p.m. while he was making dinner. When she got home about three hours later, he was gone and left behind his car, wallet and mobile phone.

What appeared to be Danny’s truck was captured on a neighbor’s security camera backing up to the couple’s garage the day Will vanished. The family said Danny has told multiple versions about what happened the day Will disappeared.

Anyone attend the vigil? Hope there was a good turnout out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

HERE IS WORD FOR WORD:

“He hurt Will. They found blood in the house. He hurt Will. The fact that he lied about it to all of us just says he hurt Will. And he’s afraid to admit it because he’s a coward,” Linda said.[/B
]

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/05/15/vigil-magic-mountain-missing-man/#.WRqR8CL649o.twitter

The Santa Clarita man vanished on Jan. 26. His wife said she spoke to him by phone at about 4 p.m. while he was making dinner. When she got home about three hours later, he was gone and left behind his car, wallet and mobile phone.

What appeared to be Danny’s truck was captured on a neighbor’s security camera backing up to the couple’s garage the day Will vanished. The family said Danny has told multiple versions about what happened the day Will disappeared.

Wow! Good for Linda and Andrea for speaking out. The pressure is on and DC will soon be toast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

HERE IS WORD FOR WORD:

]

SABBM

Wow. Good for her !!!!!
Hope this ends soon and Will can be treated with the respect he did not receive from that poi !
Also expecting that LE will have DC in for a little "chat".
:moo:

My heart is heavy, but at the same time I am glad to hear that he has been talking about it. I thought he had clammed up. He'll hang himself, and his own father along the way.

My heart is heavy, but at the same time I am glad to hear that he has been talking about it. I thought he had clammed up. He'll hang himself, and his own father along the way.
Where have you seen DC talking about it?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

RSBM

I have the impression DC was speaking to family members only... and maybe just "certain" members who think he can do no wrong ?
Afaik; DC has made only one statement to LE -- which I am certain LE takes with a grain of salt -- or several cups' worth !!!
The very first presser Will's wife, Linda. was seen to be shaking her head "no" when the police said he cooperated. (What the police say and what they're really thinking can be two different things)
Am confdent LE had this DC in their sites after he opened his lying mouth. (Multiple accounts of that day were given to family members) How would DC just 'forget' what happened that day ? If a crime was committed (& it looks like it) by DC and whoever helped him -- that isn't something you'd forget. Details would have been burned into his addled brain ; imo.
Wondering if this was the first time DC allegedly harmed anyone ? Or if there are other victims out there ?
A pretty big step going from maybe some theft to violence.
:moo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back