Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Farmington Hills PD: missing Danielle Stislicki a victim of a crime
DEC 19 2016

missing-womanfh.jpg

More than two weeks after Danielle Stislicki was reported missing, the Farmington Hills police said that all evidence and information indicates that she is the victim of a crime.

Former security guard interviewed in missing Danielle Stislicki case
FEB 24 2017

BERKLEY, Mich. (WJBK) - It has been nearly three months and still no signs of a missing Farmington Hills woman - now we are learning new information from someone close to the case.

Danielle Stislicki has not been seen since Dec. 2 but one local woman says police told her brother in law was seen with the young woman the last day she disappeared.

"It's not looking good, it's just not," said Elizabeth Newton. "She's still missing and he's still not said any bit of truth to the police."

Rules Etiquette & Information

http://www.finddani.org/

Find Danielle Stislicki

Case Map credit to steelman

WS member cujenn81 timeline of facts

Verified insiders:
Holocene

Thread #11

Please make sure to read the following.

There will be zero tolerance of rumors being being posted.

If your stating fact you must provide a link to a credible mainstream media or law enforcement source.

No sleuthing family members or friends.

SG's wife family and neighbors are off limits with the exception of what's been printed in MSM.

WS rules are in place for a reason so disregarding them may result in the loss of posting privileges.

Thank you

#finddani

Danielle Stislicki's missing case remains unsolved 5 months later
By Dave Bartkowiak Jr.
May 02, 2017

The last time anyone saw or heard from Danielle Stislicki was Dec. 2, 2016 when she was leaving her job at MetLife in Southfield.

The 28-year-old woman's Jeep Renegade was found parked outside her apartment on Halsted Road near Grand River Avenue in Farmington Hills. Her purse was found in the vehicle. Police said investigators weren't sure if Stislicki or someone else parked the Jeep outside the apartment complex.

[...]

May 2, 2017 marks about five months since Stislicki was reported missing. Here's a timeline of events since Stislicki left her job that day:

Dec. 2, 2016 -- Stislicki last heard from
Stislicki was last seen leaving her job at MetLife in the 25000 block of Telegraph Road in Southfield. She was planning to meet a friend for dinner after work.

Much more at link^^^

Laurieloo posted on the previous thread

My takeaways are the following. She said it was reported that floorboards were taken from the SG house. I thought we'd only heard this information from the SG's SIL camp. Was this something that was actually officially reported?
And the second point was that the oxford house was searched not once, not twice, but numerous times.
To hear that the FHPD is still actively working the case brings me hope. #finddani

I interviewed AC Koehn of the Farmington Hills PD. We spoke for more than an hour. The house in Berkley has been searched 5-7 times. It was shared in the news that floorboards were removed from the Oxford St home.

They are actively working her disappearance, he's speaking with Dani's parents at least 1x a week and the detectives on the case are in more frequent contact.

My thoughts were with Danis mom yesterday. Not having Dani there for Mothers Day .. very saddening .
With the wording of "they, him, her" lately it could be the LE are building a case on multiple people involved . I do believe the case is moving forward however the LE are finding more layers to the crime (JMO).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of Dani. Hoping today is the day you come home.

Laurieloo posted on the previous thread

I interviewed AC Koehn of the Farmington Hills PD. We spoke for more than an hour. The house in Berkley has been searched 5-7 times. It was shared in the news that floorboards were removed from the Oxford St home.

They are actively working her disappearance, he's speaking with Dani's parents at least 1x a week and the detectives on the case are in more frequent contact.

Ahhhh. You're Nina from the podcast.

This case is just heartbreaking. I've been a member of WS since 2008 and love how everything here is fact based. When this page got shut down due to all the rumors, I found myself on another board which pretty much has zero rules and is not victim friendly.

I'm glad to see you over here. Keep doing what you're doing with the podcast. [emoji177][emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you :cupcake:

I have faith in FHPD to see this one through.

black_squirrel said:
If the security guard murdered her and made her body disappear, I agree with you that the police probably have an idea how he disposed of the body. And this may be the reason why they do not support any search parties. The security guard would have had a lot of time, and the body could be anywhere.

I do not think he left her body in an abandoned building in Detroit. Those abandoned buildings are in residential neighborhoods and the risk of being seen would be too much. I think he would rather have gone to an area that is not much populated, possibly hours away from where he lives. Even if he had been seen driving north for example, it would not prove anything, because he could have some excuse for it (hiking, hunting, or whatever Michiganders do up north...)
The quotation is from the previous thread.

What I keep coming back to is, "Why didn't the police broadcast pictures of the security guard's car?" It's possible that they think he used Dani's jeep, but one would think he'd want to distance himself from that vehicle quickly.
If they thought he traveled up north, broadcasting pictures of his car might have led to tips. Someone might have remembered seeing an unfamiliar African American male driving a black Monte Carlo, especially if stopped somewhere for gas or stopped at a rest area and seemed agitated.

thank you :cupcake:

I have faith in FHPD to see this one through.

Nina, I really like your podcast. It reminds me a lot of Phoebe Judge's podcast, Criminal. You two should talk!

The quotation is from the previous thread.

What I keep coming back to is, "Why didn't the police broadcast pictures of the security guard's car?" It's possible that they think he used Dani's jeep, but one would think he'd want to distance himself from that vehicle quickly.
If they thought he traveled up north, broadcasting pictures of his car might have led to tips. Someone might have remembered seeing an unfamiliar African American male driving a black Monte Carlo, especially if stopped somewhere for gas or stopped at a rest area and seemed agitated.

That may be the/a missing piece: They haven't quite figured out who or whose vehicle was used to transport Danielle?

And I don't mean to criticize the FHPD here. Even if they have a good idea, they still would need probable cause to search the vehicle in question. As far as speaking with potential suspects and witnesses, we know folks have not been particularly forthcoming or cooperative -to say the least- in this case.

How do these people sleep at night ... or function at all??

Hypothetical - If cell phone data was pulled from Dani's phone, do you think cell phone data was pulled from a suspects phone?

Hypothetical - If cell phone data was pulled from Dani's phone, do you think cell phone data was pulled from a suspects phone?

I think in order to get that warrant they would have to have gotten absolute evidence from prior searches or the info from Danis phone would have had to supply a direct link. Imo they don't have that access or that information.

I think in order to get that warrant they would have to have gotten absolute evidence from prior searches or the info from Danis phone would have had to supply a direct link. Imo they don't have that access or that information.

What makes you so confident that they have nothing on this guy? I don't see anyone else being discussed in her disappearance.
You seem almost confident that he has nothing to do with this. I'm lost.

Since learning about the idea that we are all connected by only 6 people, I have been thinking about how this may apply to Danielle's missing case. Maybe this is why at the beginning Danielle's mom said, "shout her name from the highest mountain". Why would that have so much meaning for her? Well maybe because the theory of "Six degrees of separation" may hold true here. I am putting a link here to show how this works and maybe this is why it is such a time consuming situation to undertake for officials to find her. Maybe they have proof of some kind that through one or two people known by Danielle, this theory could have taken place. I have always thought that the main source has connections to others who ultimately carried the ball once proof was found that the two of them had been seen together at his home. From there the theory of Six degrees of separation went into play.
Many, many times this concept has been put into play in one form or another. One example---connections to people who can hide a mother and child who might be threatened by an abusive husband etc along with many other scenarios . This may be why there has been no arrests made. They have to find the network of connected people.

http://www.sciencealert.com/are-we-all-really-connected-by-just-six-degrees-of-separation

They had enough evidence to get a search warrant for his house. You don't think that evidence could be used to get a warrant for his phone? I think they probably have searched his phone but I'm not sure at all.

What makes you so confident that they have nothing on this guy? I don't see anyone else being discussed in her disappearance.
You seem almost confident that he has nothing to do with this. I'm lost.

I've never ever said anything but the opposite. I have ALWAyS said he was the key to the disappearance. I do not know, however, his role. I am not willing to be the judge, jury and executioner for a man that has never been named by LE. Lives are ruined forever by carelessness in these situations.

I have no idea if there was a relationship between them or if there was what the definition of it is. I am not confident any searches yielded anything of a crime, however. We have no crime scene. Dani may have gone to the house and everything was fine and the incident occurred after she left.

We have no idea how Danis jeep got home...it could have been her or anyone. For all we know the incident happened in her parking lot or her apt. And it was a random stranger.

IMO and my opinion only, if LE had a strong connection, evidence or link stronger than people saw them together in the parking lot together that they have zeroed in on with lasers they would have named him as a POI. They have never done so. They have never released many details at all. I think they were forced to release what little they have by neighbors and the SIL.

But to be clear, I have never ever said those words that I am confident he had nothing to do with this and you can read every single post I've made on this thread and you won't be able to quote me saying anything different.

All I know is what I have seen from LE. A crime has occurred after she left work and her jeep was parked in its normal spot at her apt.

If you know more than that which directly connects him to the crime without a doubt I would be grateful to learn that and get on the burn him bandwagon. But if not, then I remain open minded to any and all possibilities and praying she comes home safely.

I've never ever said anything but the opposite. I have ALWAyS said he was the key to the disappearance. I do not know, however, his role. I am not willing to be the judge, jury and executioner for a man that has never been named by LE. Lives are ruined forever by carelessness in these situations.

I have no idea if there was a relationship between them or if there was what the definition of it is. I am not confident any searches yielded anything of a crime, however. We have no crime scene. Dani may have gone to the house and everything was fine and the incident occurred after she left.

We have no idea how Danis jeep got home...it could have been her or anyone. For all we know the incident happened in her parking lot or her apt. And it was a random stranger.

IMO and my opinion only, if LE had a strong connection, evidence or link stronger than people saw them together in the parking lot together that they have zeroed in on with lasers they would have named him as a POI. They have never done so. They have never released many details at all. I think they were forced to release what little they have by neighbors and the SIL.

But to be clear, I have never ever said those words that I am confident he had nothing to do with this and you can read every single post I've made on this thread and you won't be able to quote me saying anything different.

All I know is what I have seen from LE. A crime has occurred after she left work and her jeep was parked in its normal spot at her apt.

If you know more than that which directly connects him to the crime without a doubt I would be grateful to learn that and get on the burn him bandwagon. But if not, then I remain open minded to any and all possibilities and praying she comes home safely.

I never once said I would be able to quote you stating you were confident. I said "you seem almost confident".

I don't know anymore, no. But I think they have plenty on this guy and their just building this case strong enough. I don't think there is any possible way that they have nothing on this guy.

Don't you think the fact he was the last person to see her is a little clue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail