687 users online (81 members and 606 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,550

    NH - Elizabeth Lamotte, 16, Manchester, 6 April 1984





    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...elizabeth.html

    Elizabeth was last seen in Manchester, New Hampshire on April 6, 1984. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

    Links case

    Namus https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/37617/6/

    http://www.missingin.org/reg12686/elizabeth_lamotte.htm
    Look at my profile you will find cases of unidentified people new to you! Ivan

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/mem...158875-Romulus

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    659
    There are several women and girls who went missing within a 40-mile radius of Manchester, NH in the early 1980's with a lot of speculation as to whether the cases were related or not: Rachael Garden, 15, from Newton, NH since March 22,1980 http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...n_rachael.html. Laureen Rahn, 14, from Manchester, NH since April 26, 1980 http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/rahn_laureen.html. Denise Daneault, 25, also of Manchester since June 8, 1980; she apparently lived only two blocks from Laureen http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...lt_denise.html. Denise Beaudin, 23, went missing with her daughter and the now infamous Bob Evans from Goffstown, NH in November 1981. She wasn't reported missing until 2016 http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...in_denise.html. Then Elizabeth on April 6, 1984. Shirley "Tippy" McBride,15, since July 13, 1984 from Concord, NH http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...e_shirley.html. I bet there are more too, just haven't found them yet.
    Who is Fly Creek Jane Doe?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    North GA
    Posts
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by theshadow45 View Post
    There are several women and girls who went missing within a 40-mile radius of Manchester, NH in the early 1980's with a lot of speculation as to whether the cases were related or not: Rachael Garden, 15, from Newton, NH since March 22,1980 http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...n_rachael.html. Laureen Rahn, 14, from Manchester, NH since April 26, 1980 http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/rahn_laureen.html. Denise Daneault, 25, also of Manchester since June 8, 1980; she apparently lived only two blocks from Laureen http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...lt_denise.html. Denise Beaudin, 23, went missing with her daughter and the now infamous Bob Evans from Goffstown, NH in November 1981. She wasn't reported missing until 2016 http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...in_denise.html. Then Elizabeth on April 6, 1984. Shirley "Tippy" McBride,15, since July 13, 1984 from Concord, NH http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...e_shirley.html. I bet there are more too, just haven't found them yet.
    Wow! That's already a lot of missing females in a short period of time.
    It does sound like they could be related and tied to a SK.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by theshadow45 View Post
    There are several women and girls who went missing within a 40-mile radius of Manchester, NH in the early 1980's with a lot of speculation as to whether the cases were related or not: Rachael Garden, 15, from Newton, NH since March 22,1980 http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...n_rachael.html. Laureen Rahn, 14, from Manchester, NH since April 26, 1980 http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/rahn_laureen.html. Denise Daneault, 25, also of Manchester since June 8, 1980; she apparently lived only two blocks from Laureen http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...lt_denise.html. Denise Beaudin, 23, went missing with her daughter and the now infamous Bob Evans from Goffstown, NH in November 1981. She wasn't reported missing until 2016 http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...in_denise.html. Then Elizabeth on April 6, 1984. Shirley "Tippy" McBride,15, since July 13, 1984 from Concord, NH http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...e_shirley.html. I bet there are more too, just haven't found them yet.
    There's also Carrie Moss, of New Boston, who went missing in July of 1989 and whose body was found two years later.
    "There are such devils."
    -The Pledge

  5. #5
    Denise Beaudwin and Denise Denault both lived on Hayward street and both disappeared within 1 year of one another-

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19,826
    Quote Originally Posted by William Lamotte View Post
    Denise Beaudwin and Denise Denault both lived on Hayward street and both disappeared within 1 year of one another-
    NH - Denise Daneault, 25, Manchester, 8 June 1980
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?332273-NH-Denise-Daneault-25-Manchester-8-June-1980
    NH - Denise Beaudin, 23, Manchester, 26 Nov 1981

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...er-26-Nov-1981
    Last edited by dotr; 08-11-2017 at 10:51 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    659
    There are threads for all the others here on Websleuths as well, I would look through them for even more information on each of the individual disappearances:
    Who is Fly Creek Jane Doe?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by Pettibon Junction View Post
    There's also Carrie Moss, of New Boston, who went missing in July of 1989 and whose body was found two years later.
    One other disappearance that fits the pattern: Eddy Segall, 28, from Nashua since 1977 http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/segall_eddy.html.
    Also in addition to the missing women and girls, there were a number of murders that took place in the area during or close to the same time period. In Portsmouth, NH there's Laura Kempton, 23, murdered on September 28, 1981. Tammy Little, 20, was found on October 19, 1982. The two cases are thought to be related. Jaclynne Snyder, 22, was last seen on September 4, 1977; she was visiting from Spokane, Washington. Her body was found ten days later. Diane Compagna and Anne Psaradelis, both 15 and of Candia, were last seen hitchhiking away from a beach on July 12, 1973. They were thought to be runaways until their remains were found on September 29 of that year. Sonya Moore, 14, was last seen leaving her home in Concord on November 2, 1989. Her body was found the following spring in a frozen Dunbarton pond, she had likely been there the entire winter. Carrie Moss, 14, was last seen visiting friends in Goffstown on July 25, 1989. Her body was found almost two years to the day later in New Boston, NH. Kathleen Randall, 18, was last seen on September 13, 1972 in her dorm at Boston University. Her body was found in Nashua on October 1. Lisa K. Snyder, 20, was last known to be leaving her sister's house en route to a nightclub in Dover on July 4, 1985. Her body was discovered outside of Rollinsford on April 18, 1987. Melodie Stankiewicz, 27, was found stabbed to death in a pond in Salem, NH on June 30, 1977. Lisa Wright, 26, was last seen on December 6, 1991. Her body was found four days later. Then there's the Bear Brook Murders likely perpetrated by Bob Evans. All of the murders are officially unsolved. Source: https://www.doj.nh.gov/criminal/cold-case/victim-list/.
    Who is Fly Creek Jane Doe?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    659
    There are also the eerily similar Connecticut River Valley Murders and attacks some distance away from this 50-mile radius in and around the Manchester area. Speculation is abound about a possible connection to the disappearances and deaths mentioned here as well due to the timing (the majority of the CRV killings and attacks took place during the 1980's) and other similarities like victim demographics. Those deaths and disappearances are still unsolved.
    Who is Fly Creek Jane Doe?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by theshadow45 View Post
    There are also the eerily similar Connecticut River Valley Murders and attacks some distance away from this 50-mile radius in and around the Manchester area. Speculation is abound about a possible connection to the disappearances and deaths mentioned here as well due to the timing (the majority of the CRV killings and attacks took place during the 1980's) and other similarities like victim demographics. Those deaths and disappearances are still unsolved.
    NH in the 80s was like Santa Cruz, CA in the 70s. There were at least three serial killers active at roughly the same time: the Claremont/Kellyville killer (aka CT River Valley killer), whoever killed Kempton in Little in Portsmouth, and Robert Evans in Manchester/Allentown.
    "There are such devils."
    -The Pledge


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by Pettibon Junction View Post
    NH in the 80s was like Santa Cruz, CA in the 70s. There were at least three serial killers active at roughly the same time: the Claremont/Kellyville killer (aka CT River Valley killer), whoever killed Kempton in Little in Portsmouth, and Robert Evans in Manchester/Allentown.
    At least three I'm sure, if not more. I highly doubt that *ALL* of the above mentioned events were anywhere close to being interconnected with each other and obviously were not all committed by the same individual. I didn't mean to imply that that was the case. It's just striking how many disappearances and deaths were occurring simultaneously within the same timespan in such a small state with so many similarities between them.
    Who is Fly Creek Jane Doe?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by theshadow45 View Post
    At least three I'm sure, if not more. I highly doubt that *ALL* of the above mentioned events were anywhere close to being interconnected with each other and obviously were not all committed by the same individual. I didn't mean to imply that that was the case. It's just striking how many disappearances and deaths were occurring simultaneously within the same timespan in such a small state with so many similarities between them.
    Agreed 100%. It's a frightening to think that so many predators were active at one time, in one location, but NH state police and even the local investigating agencies seem to have a blind spot when it comes to linkage or, at least, a very poor record in eliciting confessions from strong persons of interest. It blows my mind how many of the open cases up there have obvious solutions yet remain unprosecuted.
    "There are such devils."
    -The Pledge

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Howell, NJ
    Posts
    936
    I don't think Elizabeth LaMotte is related to the serial killings tbh, but have been researching that angle today, trying to find homicides that occurred in the area during the time Bob Evans was known to be there.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylaraOwl View Post
    I don't think Elizabeth LaMotte is related to the serial killings tbh, but have been researching that angle today, trying to find homicides that occurred in the area during the time Bob Evans was known to be there.
    Maybe not, but possibly to at least one of the other disappearances; specifically Shirley McBride's. They were about the same age and went missing about three and a half months apart less than 20 miles from each other.
    Who is Fly Creek Jane Doe?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    756
    Elizabeth Lamotte's brother Adam and her family are still searching for her. He has posted last known photo of her



    http://www.******************/forum/...4-age-16.5806/
    http://oakhillresearch.blogspot.co.u...h-lamotte.html


    Elizabeth DOB - Jul 27, 1967
    She has a tattoo on her left arm that reads "Hell, Death."
    http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1290148/1

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. NH NH - Laureen Rahn, 14, Manchester, 27 April 1980
    By azure in forum 1980's Missing
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 10-30-2017, 08:40 PM
  2. OK OK - Donna Haraway, 27, Ada, 28 April 1984
    By thelocator77 in forum Cold Cases
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-09-2016, 07:44 PM
  3. GUILTY VT - Nicholas Desnoyers-Langlois, 8, drowned, Isle LaMotte, 15 Aug 2006
    By dark_shadows in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-31-2015, 06:49 AM
  4. GUILTY CT - Elizabeth Gough Heath, 32, found slain in cistern, Newtown, 6 April 1984
    By bugaboo in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-05-2015, 03:45 PM

Tags for this Thread