1210 users online (214 members and 996 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46
    Central Oregon in the foothills of the Cascade mountains.
    Wow! I touched a nerve didn't I?

Look, charisma, can be either good or bad. It just means that people seem to like him, there's a buzz when he's around, (in this case that's a negative, it's a negative buzz).

Quote Originally Posted by chloes1 View Post
    Wow! I touched a nerve didn't I?

Look, charisma, can be either good or bad. It just means that people seem to like him, there's a buzz when he's around, (in this case that's a negative, it's a negative buzz).
    Yep, just like any good alcoholic is the most fun person at the party. Just don't ever take them home with you.
    FACT: Only 19.41% of total US Citizens made the effort to place their vote for Trump, and he won. GET OUT AND VOTE!

Trump/Russia Timeline: http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/

Quote Originally Posted by galiuro View Post
    Hillary lost because she and her campaign decided they had a certain cross section of voters and certain states 'locked up'. They did this despite the advice of Bill Clinton, who despite his many flaws, is a damn good politician who knows how to run a winning campaign.
    (Respectfully snipped) I agree with this part. I think there's many reasons she lost, and I don't think this is the only one. IMO, she didn't "advertise" enough. I feel she assumed she would have states like Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and definitely Pennsylvania. I really believe she didn't appeal enough to Midwestern folks.
    Proverbs 19:17

Buckskin Girl - Facebook page - Websleuths thread
    Arroyo Grande Jane Doe - Facebook page - Websleuths thread

Quote Originally Posted by Springrain View Post
    (Respectfully snipped) I agree with this part. I think there's many reasons she lost, and I don't think this is the only one. IMO, she didn't "advertise" enough. I feel she assumed she would have states like Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and definitely Pennsylvania. I really believe she didn't appeal enough to Midwestern folks.
    IMO the Midwestern folks didn't agree with her policies.

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyRegistered View Post
    Yep, just like any good alcoholic is the most fun person at the party. Just don't ever take them home with you.
    Or let him be arms length away from you if you are a woman

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    Not sure about anyone else, but no, I don't agree. The election was in November and Trump took control of the White House in January. Bringing up Hillary in a thread about Trump is just an attempt to deflect.
    I get the sense that there are some people who fear that if Trump gets turfed out of office, then Hillary will take his place.

hillary is done and dusted. she isnt a concern for either party now and sure she will always have a place in dems hearts and minds, she wont be politically viable. Its time repubs get over her

From the BBC news ...

Mr Pence, according to Federal Election Commission filings, has started a committee to collect political donations

A source within the vice-president's office told NBC that the "Great American Committee", as it's named, will allow Mr Pence to cover travel expenses and support Republican candidates in upcoming elections.

It's a move, however, that none of the vice-president's predecessors ever made - and has been a traditional opening step for past presidential candidates.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39979279

Quote Originally Posted by musicaljoke View Post
    From the BBC news ...

Mr Pence, according to Federal Election Commission filings, has started a committee to collect political donations

A source within the vice-president's office told NBC that the "Great American Committee", as it's named, will allow Mr Pence to cover travel expenses and support Republican candidates in upcoming elections.

It's a move, however, that none of the vice-president's predecessors ever made - and has been a traditional opening step for past presidential candidates.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39979279
    He's already fantasizing about running for re-election. Wonder what he knows?

Our president is a joke.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46