1338 users online (203 members and 1135 guests)  

Websleuths News

CARIIS is online now "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?

Trumps Sec of Education clueless about public education? A funny look !

I am quite positive that many of us thank Tricia for this forum.

I had heard stupid tidbits daily - but after the election, ( suffering from intense mortification!) until Flynn asked for immunity I had no idea how rich the stupid Trump landscape can be!

When she got booed and I clicked, the abdunace of the chuckles as it relates to her confirmation hearing was too good to pass up !

We can use a laugh huh !

Oh my lord - enjoy

I tried to be normal once-- it was the worst two months of my life!

CARIIS is online now "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?

A greatest hits collection of stupid

Gay is not OK her family made millions of dollars donation for conversion therapy

"Public schools are a dead end"

"Govt s#cks"

Lmao! While I'm mostly middle of the road, I do have some right leanings and this chick is the worst! I don't know anyone of my right leaning friends who approve of her. I'm so thankful my kids will be done with school soon.
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

Like every other aspect of this abortion of this administration, I am alternately shocked and sickened.

Electing Trump was the ultimate "cutting off your nose to spite your face". Only.......those of us with sense got dragged along in the regrettable tantrum. And now the Emperor not only has no clothes, but he sold them to the Russians.

For a chocolate cake.

I was very proud of the grads at Jackson State when they turned their backs on this woman.

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    I was very proud of the grads at Jackson State when they turned their backs on this woman.
    The kids are sometimes smarter than we give them credit for.

I think DeVos should be DeConstructed in a thread which focuses not on laughter but on need.

There is no humor here; it's one way Trump got elected, treating his campaign as a joke.

I wish I could laugh at the thongs she says and does... I got no humor on it. Has anyone heard the NPR piece on children with disabilities trying to use vouchers in FL?

As horrible a pick DeVos was for Secretary of Education, she's looking like an extraordinary choice when compared to Trump and just the chaos over the past week that he's neck deep in.

And, btw, only Trump would be narcissistic and stupid enough to give a commencement address to the Coast Guard Academy and use that opportunity to whine about how the press only writes bad stories about him - but that's because they're reporting what he's actually doing. Should someone who isn't smart enough to figure out the reason for the stories in the press be allowed to give a commencement speech?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...7#post13333887

Just bumping

Polivent Special Rules Ground Rules and Guidelines

Welcome to the latest, all new, featured forum on Websleuths.com, POLITIVENT, designed to provide a venue for members with an eye on Capitol Hill to present and discuss their views.

What this forum is NOT, is a place to lambaste, or sling mud and arrows at fellow members.
    Unlike any other forum on Websleuths, POLITIVENT is unmoderated for the most part. Our Mod Team is stretched to the limit, working very hard to ensure that the rest of the board runs smoothly. They are extremely dedicated volunteers, who signed on because of their interest in missing persons and true crime. As a
    rule, political discussions are contentious, and nerve wracking to moderate. It would be unfair to expect that of our volunteers.

That stated, we have developed a limited set of ground rules, which apply exclusively to POLITIVENT, separate and apart from every other area of Websleuths.

GROUND RULES AND GUIDELINES

• Post at your own risk. When you present an opinion, expect opposition, and be prepared to answer questions, and defend your view. That comes with the territory. As stated above , mods will not answer alerts to settle squabbles and bickering. If you have a serious concern or questions about the forum, you can
      address them in a private message or email (politivent@gmail.com), to Tricia and/or Bessie.

• Absolutely NO name calling and attacking other members will be allowed. This offense will earn you an automatic 72 hour (or longer) Time Out. For example: “You must be out of your mind”;
      “What an idiotic idea.”; “You’re a moron/dimwit/imbecile.”

• Absolutely NO outlandish conspiracy theories will be allowed.

• Sources – As usual, mainstream media (MSM) sources and official press releases take priority over all other sources.

• Most blogs are allowed as sources, for example, Breitbart, Huffington Post, The Daily Beast, Washington Post, etc. As of now, we don’t have an established list of approved blogs, but as we progress, expect to see some blogs banned.

• Where applicable, please use this date format at the beginning of thread titles: year.mo.day.
      Ex. 2017.04.18 (date of event, not the date you start the thread). This will provide a chronology, and aid in finding specific topics, by using the sort feature at the bottom of each thread page.
      Since the emphasis is on events, this shouldn’t present a problem

• The Copyright Rule still applies.

• As always, the three most basic “rules” should be observed here, and throughout the board: courtesy, respect, and common sense.

• The above is subject to change at any time.Ground Rules and Guidelines

Welcome to the latest, all new, featured forum on Websleuths.com, POLITIVENT, designed to provide a venue for members with an eye on Capitol Hill to present and discuss their views.

What this forum is NOT, is a place to lambaste, or sling mud and arrows at fellow members.
      Unlike any other forum on Websleuths, POLITIVENT is unmoderated for the most part. Our Mod Team is stretched to the limit, working very hard to ensure that the rest of the board runs smoothly. They are extremely dedicated volunteers, who signed on because of their interest in missing persons and true crime. As a
      rule, political discussions are contentious, and nerve wracking to moderate. It would be unfair to expect that of our volunteers.

That stated, we have developed a limited set of ground rules, which apply exclusively to POLITIVENT, separate and apart from every other area of Websleuths.

• Post at your own risk. When you present an opinion, expect opposition, and be prepared to answer questions, and defend your view. That comes with the territory. As stated above, mods will not answer alerts to settle squabbles and bickering. If you have a serious concern or questions about the forum, you can
        address them in a private message or email (politivent@gmail.com), to Tricia and/or Bessie.

• Absolutely NO name calling and attacking other members will be allowed. This offense will earn you an automatic 72 hour (or longer) Time Out. For example: “You must be out of your mind”;

• Sources – As usual, mainstream media (MSM) sources and official press releases take priority over all other sources.

• Most blogs are allowed as sources, for example, Breitbart, Huffington Post, The Daily Beast, Washington Post, etc. As of now, we don’t have an established list of approved blogs, but as we progress, expect to see some blogs banned.

• Where applicable, please use this date format at the beginning of thread titles: year.mo.day.
        Ex. 2017.04.18 (date of event, not the date you start the thread). This will provide a chronology, and aid in finding specific topics, by using the sort feature at the bottom of each thread page.

• As always, the three most basic “rules” should be observed here, and throughout the board: courtesy, respect, and common sense.

• The above is subject to change at any time.
    Last edited by bessie; 05-18-2017 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Correction, added link

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...7#post13333887

Just bumping

Polivent Special Rules Ground Rules and Guidelines

• Post at your own risk. When you present an opinion, expect opposition, and be prepared to answer questions, and defend your view. That comes with the territory. As stated above , mods will not answer alerts to settle squabbles and bickering. If you have a serious concern or questions about the forum, you can

• The above is subject to change at any time.Ground Rules and Guidelines

• Post at your own risk. When you present an opinion, expect opposition, and be prepared to answer questions, and defend your view. That comes with the territory. As stated above, mods will not answer alerts to settle squabbles and bickering. If you have a serious concern or questions about the forum, you can

• The above is subject to change at any time.
    Last edited by bessie; 05-18-2017 at 07:16 PM.