1230 users online (199 members and 1031 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

UK - Moors murderer Ian Brady dead at 79

Guardian:

Ian Brady, the Moors murderer, dies aged 79

(Thanks badhorsie for the tip.)
    Last edited by wfgodot; 05-15-2017 at 06:22 PM.

McWopetaz Metroplex, Illinois U. S. of A.
    If he and Myra Hindley had been caught a year earlier, they both would have probably been hanged in 1965.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

From the link above: "A Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust spokesman said: 'We can confirm a 79-year-old patient in long term care at Ashworth High Secure Hospital has died after becoming physically unwell.'

Physically unwell? Understated a bit!
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

It's monsters like him and her that make me hope hell exists. They caused a lifetime of misery and suffering to the victims families and continue to do so.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    It's monsters like him and her that make me hope hell exists. They caused a lifetime of misery and suffering to the victims families and continue to do so.
    Couldn't agree more!

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    I am not particularly religious, but my main thought is "May he (& Myra) ROT & WRITHE in Eternal Hell"
    Hooks up!

they were such monsters.
    tramp the dirt down.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Brady took with him the location of Keith Bennett's body.

These murders shocked the world. 5 kids these two monsters killed.

If I remember correctly they recorded some of their victims.

My mum was born and raised in London. We visited her family a few years after this happened. Even though it was 3 years after the murders took place everyone was talking about the Moors murders. My mom refused to tell me anything about this case. I was too young she said. She was right. Years later when I found out the horrific details I wished I'd never heard of this case.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-39933184
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.
    For a more detail explanation of why Websleuths is asking for your help CLICK HERE

Emlyn Williams's 'Beyond Belief' was one of the first few true crime books I ever read. Yikes.

Hoping that another search will finally locate Keith Bennett's remains.
    Not just for Keith and his family's sake, but to triumph over the horrible man who would not give a single thing to human decency.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/child-ki...body-1.3415817
    Hindley and Brady were taken back to Saddleworth Moor in the 1980s to help find the bodies of Reade and Bennett. Reade's was uncovered but Bennett's grave has never been found.

For years Brady ignored calls by the boy's family to reveal the location of his remains.

British newspapers greeted news of his death with grim satisfaction. "Monster Brady is dead," said the front page of The Sun. "Burn in hell Brady," said the Daily Mirror.

In this file photo from July 14, 1988, Winnie Johnson is seen with her 23-year old son Joey, digging to try and find her son Keith Bennett on Saddleworth Moor near Manchester, England. Winnie Johnson died aged 78 in 2012 without ever finding out where her son was buried. (AP Photo / PA, File)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sky news is tweeting that Ian Brady's last wish was to have his ashes scattered on Saddleworth Moor.

The coroner is refusing permission for this to happen and will not be releasing Brady's body until he gets assurances that this will not happen.

That's one evil in the world gone.
    Jill can't find last year's taxes either.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowdancer View Post
    Sky news is tweeting that Ian Brady's last wish was to have his ashes scattered on Saddleworth Moor.

The coroner is refusing permission for this to happen and will not be releasing Brady's body until he gets assurances that this will not happen.
    This is where his ashes should be scattered, imo.
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=garba...1jFKgQ-Z7sw9M:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast