Recovered/Located NV - Chastity Valencia, 24, Sparks, 4 May 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
The Sparks Police Department is asking for the public's help locating
24-year-old Chasity Renee Valencia.

She was reported as last seen in the 2200 block of Greenbrae Drive May 4, 2017.

Valencia is described as a white woman who is 5'6" and 115 pounds.

http://www.kolotv.com/content/news/...lp-in-finding-a-missing-woman--422238374.html

6c97e485724e1767eae16dc12fa08ceb.jpg

Unless something has drastically changed in the last decade, Greenbrae is nasty. Think flea market, trailer parks, dollar theaters...

Wow. Not really a lot of info to go off of. Was she driving? Cell phone? So many more questions.

She was active on twitter until 2010, typical teen tweets, but it indicated she'd settled in the area around that time. After seven years in the area she probably has a good network of friends so don't understand why there is so little information out there.

She was active on twitter until 2010, typical teen tweets, but it indicated she'd settled in the area around that time. After seven years in the area she probably has a good network of friends so don't understand why there is so little information out there.

You can see more info if you search "Chastity" instead of Chasity".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chastity have a FB find me page?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Unless something has drastically changed in the last decade, Greenbrae is nasty. Think flea market, trailer parks, dollar theaters...
I live in Sparks and that area is still bad. Sad I don't recall seeing her on news.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Nothing? Not much to go on...still missing?

I could not locate a criminal history for Valencia, only a child support case and TPO from about 3 years ago. Hoping she is safe tonight.

If you search chastity Valencia missing on FB, you'll run across a friends post asking people to call if you see her, it has interesting comments.

Hmmmm.. are people even looking for her? What's going on? Beautiful mom of a beautiful baby boy. Her bf has one comment on his FB regarding her missing.

Chastity's FB page shows that in January she made a relationship with a NC public. Her status is still "in a relationship" his is not. If this is the person she's in a relationship with it means that he has changed his status but she has not. This is rather strange. If he is the person she is "in a relationship" As her profile indicates then I wonder when he changed his status. Before or after her disappearance?

Trailing around SM...I've got a bad feeling. Nothing specific, just a sense of dread. Perhaps it's because I used to live in the area and saw how it seems to devour the young with drugs. I was about Chastity's age when I left, I just couldn't bear losing another friend to OD.

Again, nothing specific, no implications here. I'll just say that I don't miss Reno/Sparks at all.

Nosing around the NV courts. There is a person with the same name as the childs father that has had 3 temp protection orders out on him by not only MP, but 2 others as well. All in Washoe County.

Nosing around the NV courts. There is a person with the same name as the childs father that has had 3 temp protection orders out on him by not only MP, but 2 others as well. All in Washoe County.
Verrrry interesting

Hmmmm.. are people even looking for her? What's going on? Beautiful mom of a beautiful baby boy. Her bf has one comment on his FB regarding her missing.

I can't seem to find it - is the baby missing too?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back