Found Safe CA - Anna Stahlke, 14, Lancaster, 7 May 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Lancaster Sheriff's Station Detectives are looking for a missing teen. Anna Stahlke is almost 15 years old and was last seen at Lancaster Baptist Church on Sunday May 7, 2017 at approximately 1100 Hrs. We are actively following up on ANY information that may lead to her whereabouts.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=966102413529823&substory_index=0&id=146397758833630

ce228fe28c9d134e6aa96ac963f3bb61.jpg
8d6703d8dba386f042a800877e1a7cd1.jpg

I hate when a woman or child goes missing from a church. It never ends well.

That is a long time since she went missing before anything was done to get it out to the public.
This came up on my FB page. I live right here in Lancaster, first I'd heard of her going missing.
Hope they find her soon.

Was reading some of the comments from the sheriffs on their page, seems they are not that concerned that she is a critically missing case, hope they are right.

"Anna was reported being seen on Sunday May 7, 2017 the day of her disappearance at Palmdale Chilli's around 4:30 pm with a heavy set man with gray hair and a gray beard. He was described as "old enough to be her grandpa" :thinking:

Has this person been traced? Sounds suspicious.

Oh Noooooooooo......

It doesn't appear that LE feel this is an abduction, for some reason they are guarding the family and Anna's privacy. I think they will find her.

It doesn't appear that LE feel this is an abduction, for some reason they are guarding the family and Anna's privacy. I think they will find her.

This really bothers me though! When LE treats a missing MINOR as safe because they're with someone they wanted to be with it's still bad, especially if this person is an online acquaintance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This really bothers me though! When LE treats a missing MINOR as safe because they're with someone they wanted to be with it's still bad, especially if this person is an online acquaintance.

Not sure that sighting was ever confirmed. I think there is something going on with this and LE knows what it is, they are protecting Anna and the family. We probably will never know what it is. IMO she is in no danger.

Not sure that sighting was ever confirmed. I think there is something going on with this and LE knows what it is, they are protecting Anna and the family. We probably will never know what it is. IMO she is in no danger.
Um, excuse me. She was in danger, I am a friend of hers, she was kidnapped after Chili's and was raped for 10 days and held captive. The guy was going to either sell her or kill her. She is safe now and the case is going on in Ventura County where she was taken, but watch out next time when you say she might not be in danger or anyone. It pissed me off that people thought she ran away. She never ran away but once and that was for a day. She was kidnapped and was in danger. Every kid could be in danger if they are missing, ran away or didn't.

Are there any mods on this thread?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth