860 users online (106 members and 754 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2016.07.08 - Comey: Hillary Clinton's private email

Comey on hillary clinton's emails.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fIjgPTPsf6U

Truth: Clinton used multiple servers, administrators, and mobile devices, including an iPad and a Blackberry, to access her e-mail on her personal domain.

We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ed-james-comey
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Hillary Clinton private Emails

Is the title.

Words matter.

Among other things, Comey said, “Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

And he said Clinton’s emails included seven message chains with information classified as top secret.

“None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system,” he said.

He concluded, nevertheless,*that “no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case,” essentially stepping out of his role as an investigator and into the role of a prosecutor.

The announcement was only days*after former President Bill Clinton met in private on an airport tarmac with then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch, who was Comey’s boss.

The Washington Post said that provided “an embarrassing inside look at Democratic Party operations.”

Indeed, they included “discussions of Clinton’s chief rival for the presidential nomination, Sen. Bernie Sanders, D-Vt.; details of perks provided to party donors attending the convention, and email exchanges between party officials, journalists and others.”

Those caught in the discussions included DNC Communications Director Luis Miranda, National Finance Director Jordon Kaplan*and Finance Chief of Staff Scott Comer .

The Washington Post at the time reported “Russian government hackers penetrated the computer network of the Democratic National Committee, gaining access to an entire database of opposition research.”

http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/dnc-staff..._orig=politics

Words matter.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/chilling-...count-victims/

On July 22, just 12 days after Rich’s death and days before the Democratic Party Convention in Philadelphia, WikiLeaks released 20,000 emails from DNC officials.

In one email released by WikiLeaks, Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta said he’d like to “make an example” out of the person who leaked the emails.

“I’m definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it,” Podesta wrote on Feb. 22, 2015, according to WikiLeaks.

Words matter.

In the last few days I've seen two things that surprised me. What do fellow sleuthers think it could mean?

Here's this -

Lawsuit Demands Tillerson Release More Clinton Emails, Grand Jury Info

Tillerson and Ferriero refuse to recover Clinton’s emails despite the Court of Appeal’s December 2016 ruling in favor of Cause of Action Institute.
    Now this. This video with Trey starts out about Comey's memo but starting around 5:40 the conversation shifts to Comey's handling of Clinton's emails. I found the back and forth very interesting.

Rep. Trey Gowdy: 'I want to see the memo, I want to talk to Director Comey'

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.
    Comey: That's a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there's no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/07/rep-t...ns-intent.html

Words matter.

A source said: 'The Clinton diary hack came at a time when Williams' work with America was of the most sensitive nature.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-Clinton.html

On March 6, 2009, during a trip to Geneva, she presented Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov a small, red button.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...s-putin-regime

Words matter.

We are writing to request that the FBI provide the Committee with all such memos, if they exist, that Mr. Comey created memorializing interactions he had with Presidents Trump and Obama, Attorneys General Sessions and Lynch, and Deputy Attorneys General Rosenstein, Boente, and Yates regarding the investigations of Trump associates' alleged connections with Russia or the Clinton email investigation. Please provide these documents by no later than May 24, 2017.

Or the Clinton email investigation.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ractically-eve

Words matter.

Rosenstein's memo, which stopped short of explicitly recommending Comey's firing, laid out a series of critiques of his handling of the investigation into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of State.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...-investigation

Words matter.

CARIIS is offline "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...7#post13333887

Politivent Special Rules Ground Rules and Guidelines

Welcome to the latest, all new, featured forum on Websleuths.com, POLITIVENT, designed to provide a venue for members with an eye on Capitol Hill to present and discuss their views.

What this forum is NOT, is a place to lambaste, or sling mud and arrows at fellow members.
    Unlike any other forum on Websleuths, POLITIVENT is unmoderated for the most part. Our Mod Team is stretched to the limit, working very hard to ensure that the rest of the board runs smoothly. They are extremely dedicated volunteers, who signed on because of their interest in missing persons and true crime. As a
    rule, political discussions are contentious, and nerve wracking to moderate. It would be unfair to expect that of our volunteers.

That stated, we have developed a limited set of ground rules, which apply exclusively to POLITIVENT, separate and apart from every other area of Websleuths.

GROUND RULES AND GUIDELINES

• Post at your own risk. When you present an opinion, expect opposition, and be prepared to answer questions, and defend your view. That comes with the territory. As stated above, mods will not answer alerts to settle squabbles and bickering. If you have a serious concern or questions about the forum, you can
      address them in a private message or email (politivent@gmail.com), to Tricia and/or Bessie.

• Absolutely NO name calling and attacking other members will be allowed. This offense will earn you an automatic 72 hour (or longer) Time Out. For example: “You must be out of your mind”;
      “What an idiotic idea.”; “You’re a moron/dimwit/imbecile.”

• Absolutely NO outlandish conspiracy theories will be allowed.

• Sources – As usual, mainstream media (MSM) sources and official press releases take priority over all other sources.

• Most blogs are allowed as sources, for example, Breitbart, Huffington Post, The Daily Beast, Washington Post, etc. As of now, we don’t have an established list of approved blogs, but as we progress, expect to see some blogs banned.

• Where applicable, please use this date format at the beginning of thread titles: year.mo.day.
      Ex. 2017.04.18 (date of event, not the date you start the thread). This will provide a chronology, and aid in finding specific topics, by using the sort feature at the bottom of each thread page.
      Since the emphasis is on events, this shouldn’t present a problem

• The Copyright Rule still applies.

• As always, the three most basic “rules” should be observed here, and throughout the board: courtesy, respect, and common sense.

• The above is subject to change at any time.Ground Rules and Guidelines

Welcome to the latest, all new, featured forum on Websleuths.com, POLITIVENT, designed to provide a venue for members with an eye on Capitol Hill to present and discuss their views.

What this forum is NOT, is a place to lambaste, or sling mud and arrows at fellow members.
      Unlike any other forum on Websleuths, POLITIVENT is unmoderated for the most part. Our Mod Team is stretched to the limit, working very hard to ensure that the rest of the board runs smoothly. They are extremely dedicated volunteers, who signed on because of their interest in missing persons and true crime. As a
      rule, political discussions are contentious, and nerve wracking to moderate. It would be unfair to expect that of our volunteers.

That stated, we have developed a limited set of ground rules, which apply exclusively to POLITIVENT, separate and apart from every other area of Websleuths.

GROUND RULES AND GUIDELINES
      • Post at your own risk. When you present an opinion, expect opposition, and be prepared to answer questions, and defend your view. That comes with the territory. As stated above, mods will not answer alerts to settle squabbles and bickering. If you have a serious concern or questions about the forum, you can
        address them in a private message or email (politivent@gmail.com), to Tricia and/or Bessie.

• Absolutely NO name calling and attacking other members will be allowed. This offense will earn you an automatic 72 hour (or longer) Time Out. For example: “You must be out of your mind”;
        “What an idiotic idea.”; “You’re a moron/dimwit/imbecile.”

• Absolutely NO outlandish conspiracy theories will be allowed.

• Sources – As usual, mainstream media (MSM) sources and official press releases take priority over all other sources.

• Most blogs are allowed as sources, for example, Breitbart, Huffington Post, The Daily Beast, Washington Post, etc. As of now, we don’t have an established list of approved blogs, but as we progress, expect to see some blogs banned.

• Where applicable, please use this date format at the beginning of thread titles: year.mo.day.
        Ex. 2017.04.18 (date of event, not the date you start the thread). This will provide a chronology, and aid in finding specific topics, by using the sort feature at the bottom of each thread page.
        Since the emphasis is on events, this shouldn’t present a problem

• The Copyright Rule still applies.

• As always, the three most basic “rules” should be observed here, and throughout the board: courtesy, respect, and common sense.

• The above is subject to change at any time.
    Last edited by bessie; 05-18-2017 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Added link
    I tried to be normal once-- it was the worst two months of my life!

On March 16, 2016 WikiLeaks launched a searchable archive for over 30 thousand emails & email attachments sent to and from Hillary Clinton's private email server while she was Secretary of State. The 50,547 pages of documents span from 30 June 2010 to 12 August 2014. 7,570 of the documents were sent by Hillary Clinton. The emails were made available in the form of thousands of PDFs by the US State Department as a result of a Freedom of Information Act request. The final PDFs were made available on March 3, 2017.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Words matter.

Sen. Graham: I believe Clinton operatives emailed DOJ

Senator weighs in on airstrike in Syria, Senate investigations on 'America's News HQ'

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) made a surprise statement Thursday on "America's News HQ," saying he believes operatives in the Clinton campaign emailed the Justice Department during the email investigation.

Graham said he has "reason to believe" the communications exist and said he would like to see them turned over to the Senate Judiciary Committee, of which he is a member.

"If there was a communication to the Department of Justice about an ongoing investigation from people who are the subject of the investigation, I want to know that," he said.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/1...ice-department

"Now I think the public will be one of the biggest losers of this decision," said Graham, explaining that public hearings with Comey or other figures are now unlikely.*

I figured comey wouldn't be talking next week once mueller arrived.

Words matter.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...lintons-russia

Mueller shouldn’t forget to investigate Clinton's Russia ties during Trump probe

For instance, an article in the April 23, 2015 New York Times by Jo Becker and Mike McIntire is titled, “Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal.” The headline says it all.

As originally reported in the October 24, 2016 Wall Street Journal, Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, now acting FBI director, has significant political and financial ties to the Clintons through his wife.

Mueller has an opportunity to rise above all this and conduct an independent, thorough and fair investigation of Russian influence in our elections. To be taken seriously, it must include the Russian relationship with the Clintons.

Words matter.

“Jim Comey had access to additional information that I am convinced left him with no other choice but to make the decision he made in July,” Gowdy said.

McCallum asked if he was implying that Comey was pressured into clearing Clinton of all wrongdoing.

“Trust me when I tell you this, Martha — I know what it was and I have been a critic of James Comey in the past. But he made the only decision he could have made with respect to appropriating that decision away from the Department of Justice and making the decision himself.”

“I only take away from that that you are suggesting that there were more entanglements between the Clintons and perhaps the Justice Department than everyone understands,” McCallum guessed.

“You’re very perceptive,” Gowdy confirmed.
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/16/go...un-deep-video/

Gowdy Suggests There Were More Entanglements Between DOJ and Clintons Than People Realize

https://m.*************/tipsheet/lea...n-doj-n2327992

“Jim Comey had access to additional information that I am convinced left him with no other choice than to make the decision he made in July,” he added.

“Trust me when I tell you this, Martha — I know what it was and I have been a critic of James Comey in the past. But he made the only decision he could have made with respect to appropriating that decision away from the Department of Justice and making the decision himself,” he continued.

Words matter.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast