879 users online (103 members and 776 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thanks, Woofie.

^^^More than anything!

This is not about idealogy or platforms. This is about bat-sheet-crazy with free reign.

unhinged.

That is all.

I'm going with frontotemporal dementia with a side order of NPD.
    The truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Usedtobuyingpeopleandgettingthingshisway- itis

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EllieBee View Post
    Thanks, Woofie.

^^^More than anything!

This is not about idealogy or platforms. This is about bat-sheet-crazy with free reign.
    I have been trying since election night (using many words and paragraphs) to say what you just said better than my best efforts in two short sentences.

The free fall we are in compares to nothing before it.
    Always remembering Liz ~

So predictable--did the same thing to Reagan. Not going to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenista View Post
    Trump is no Reagan. We should, at the very least, be able to agree on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenista View Post
    You have examples of this. That match current affairs. All ears here.

Guardian:

What would happen if Donald Trump were impeached?

---
    The president may, however, have broken his oath of office, according to analysis at Lawfareblog, whose top six analysts joined in a byline to write: “It’s very hard to argue that carelessly giving away highly sensitive material to an adversary foreign power constitutes a faithful execution of the office of president.”

The blog notes that allegations of oath violations have been central to every previous case of impeachment or near impeachment.
    ---
    more at the link

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    unhinged.

That is all.
    Agree. But that is assuming he was ever actually hinged. I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    You have examples of this. That match current affairs. All ears here.
    Let me know if you want more of these. I have an endless supply

A Washington Post editorial from October 1984 informed us that Reagan’s so-called “age problem” was actually a mental light-weight problem:

This strange thing called “the age issue” arose in as odd and unsatisfactory a manner as it is said now to have vanished. The phrase was invoked to cover the evident fumbling and factual chaos that marked President Reagan’s presentation on the first debate. But this was not some new-found “age issue.” It was vintage Ronald Reagan. That is the way the man often speaks; the facts have long been muddled or neglected by him in this fashion.

And barely midway through his first term, a January 1983 New York Times editorial pronounced his administration a catastrophe:

The stench of failure hangs over Ronald Reagan’s White House. The people know it, judging by the opinion polls. Corporate titans know it and whisper disenchantment with a fellow conservative. Washington knows it when an administration official calls the budgeting process “an unmitigated outrage” and when Mr. Reagan’s closest friend in the Senate pronounces the president “as very close to set in concrete.”

http://www.wnd.com/2004/06/25012/

Vice President George H. W. Bush confided in Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev that he believed Ronald Reagan was an "extreme conservative" supported by "blockheads and dummies," the former Soviet leader claims.

"In 1987, after my first visit to the United States, Vice President Bush accompanied me to the airport, and told me: 'Reagan is a conservative. An extreme conservative. All the blockheads and dummies are for him, and when he says that something is necessary, they trust him. But if some Democrat had proposed what Reagan did, with you, they might not have trusted him,'" Gorbachev said in an interview with The Nation.

http://www.rawstory.com/2009/10/gorb...eagan-extreme/

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Wonder if they said the same thing about Obama when he disclosed classified info

Ruh roh! Run, Jared, Run!!!! (Grain of salt, though. Not MSM)

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/trum...omments=disqus

This little gem is not to do with Jared, but it priceless!

In private, three administration officials conceded that they could not publicly articulate their most compelling and honest defense of the president: that Mr. Trump, a hasty and indifferent reader of printed briefing materials, simply did not possess the interest or knowledge of the granular details of intelligence gathering to leak specific sources and methods of intelligence gathering that would do harm to United States allies, the report claimed.

IOW, "the POTUS is too stupid and lazy to thoroughly read and comprehend his intel briefings, so no WAY could he have leaked anything too juicy"

Great defense!

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast