1130 users online (171 members and 959 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    I am a lifelong resident of the beautful Jersey Shore.

CA - Karlie Lightner, 16, Bakersfield, 15 May 2017

KARLIE LIGHTNER
    HEIGHT: 5'2"
    WEIGHT: 163LBS
    HAIR: BROWN
    EYES: HAZEL Karlie was last seen by her friend Julie when she left her home Monday 5-15-17 at 5:15pm.
    Last seen on the corner of Niles St and Fairfax ave, Bakersfield
    Was wearing Black tank top with black floral overlay.
    Blue jeans, black and white converse sneakers.
    Black hoodie with "Jack Skellington" from Nightmare before Christmas".
    Piercing on lower lip.
    Contact Sheriffs dept.. 661-391-7500
    Bakersfield Police.. 661-327-7111
    with ANY information..
    ~~ Donna ~~

**Collective I.Q. of YARN I tell you**

***Mason: “When you looked at the pictures, was the mandible [jawbone] there or not?"
    Garavaglia: “The mandible was there. It was there on x-ray and it was there in pictures.”
    Mason: “Who placed the mandible there?”
    Garavaglia: “God.” ***

***Mason returned to the possibility of drowning. Garavaglia replied that she had never seen a drowning with duct tape on the lower half of the face. “There’s no reason why a child that’s drowned is put in a plastic bag and dumped on the side of the road,” Garavagalia said.

***JB to Murdock :"Sir you're not a piece of duct tape are you? So you can't say your brand is my brand can you, sir"?***

***"I don't/can't remember/recall"*** Dr. Spitz

Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

It's a very busy intersection. How does someone just disappear?
    ~~ Donna ~~

***Mason: “When you looked at the pictures, was the mandible [jawbone] there or not?"
    Garavaglia: “The mandible was there. It was there on x-ray and it was there in pictures.”

***Mason returned to the possibility of drowning. Garavaglia replied that she had never seen a drowning with duct tape on the lower half of the face. “There’s no reason why a child that’s drowned is put in a plastic bag and dumped on the side of the road,” Garavagalia said.

***JB to Murdock :"Sir you're not a piece of duct tape are you? So you can't say your brand is my brand can you, sir"?***

GigTu is offline ♥ ѧѦ ѧѦѧ︵͡ ︵ѧѦ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ♥
    There are traffic cams on that corner, plus a couple of gas stations and other stores that may have video. I hope someone has asked to view those tapes.

What direction was she heading, and which exact corner, which side of the road was she last seen on?

Thank to all who are helping and praying.

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    There are traffic cams on that corner, plus a couple of gas stations and other stores that may have video. I hope someone has asked to view those tapes.

What direction was she heading, and which exact corner, which side of the road was she last seen on?

Trying to find out. I had my friend tell Karlies grandad to register here. sazfoto might be him. I don't know WHAT the Sheriffs dept is doing..it's their case. No BOLO..nothing on their local news. NO missing flyers passed out. I don't get it.
    ~~ Donna ~~

Quote Originally Posted by donnam View Post
    Trying to find out. I had my friend tell Karlies grandad to register here. sazfoto might be him. I don't know WHAT the Sheriffs dept is doing..it's their case. No BOLO..nothing on their local news. NO missing flyers passed out. I don't get it.
    If I wasn't in Jersey I would pass the flyers out myself.
    ~~ Donna ~~

Would someone stop and nab her right off the corner? Or did she get in a car voluntarily with someone she (mistakenly) trusted?

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    Would someone stop and nab her right off the corner? Or did she get in a car voluntarily with someone she (mistakenly) trusted?
    No one seems to know. That isn't the best area and she is the 4th missing person from the general area in as many days. No idea if the checked surveillance videos either.
    ~~ Donna ~~

4 people missing in 4 days? Scary! Creepy! Hope she is found soon!
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

I saw a post on the Oildale Crime Watch fb page saying that the police are not doing much (paraphrasing here) so I wonder if they are looking at this as a runaway and not as foul play.
    Not sure if I can link to it per WS TOS.

No one seems to know. That isn't the best area and she is the 4th missing person from the general area in as many days. No idea if the checked surveillance videos either.
    4 ppl missing in 4 days?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CookieM View Post
    I saw a post on the Oildale Crime Watch fb page saying that the police are not doing much (paraphrasing here) so I wonder if they are looking at this as a runaway and not as foul play.
    Not sure if I can link to it per WS TOS.
    I have not been sleuthing for too long but a couple cases I've seen they seem to start off as a runaway and not put much effort in until they show up expired unfortunately...I think that every case should be looked into as foul play even if there is no evidence at first I'm sure this is impossible but it would be nice

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Who are the other 3?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast