Found Deceased DC - Marty McMillan, 22, Washington, 22 April 2017 *Arrest*

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Marty William McMillan Jr. was last seen on April 22 on the 2900 block of M Street SE. He told his family he was going out with a woman he met on the dating website Plenty of Fish.

Investigators told McMillan's family the last phone call he made was to that woman. But when investigators spoke to the woman more than a week later, she told them she didn't have her phone when he was communicating with her and that she never saw him.

A week ago, McMillan's grandmother found his car on Foote Street NE, three miles away from where he was last seen.

McMillan is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 150 pounds. He has brown eyes and shoulder-length dreadlocks. He was last seen wearing a t-shirt, jeans and white Jordan tennis shoes.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...ers-in-Disappearance-of-DC-Man-422556514.html

3e9f583136da9941d0c2ff5166f0fc61.jpg

~~~
Aww, he's a cute guy, and has nice eyes.
Almost one month missing. The poor family.

If that woman didn't have her phone, then who did?
Does she have it back now?
I wonder if she's lying, or if she really didn't have it.
Very strange. Well, most disappearances are strange,
but this one certainly is a new scenario.
Good on the grandmother for locating his car herself.

I hope they find answers, and their dear son/grandson.
Prayers for this family.

DC police are listing him as "Critical Missing" now. Hope he returns safely!

~~~
Just thought I'd look it up...

A “critical missing person” is defined as any person under the age of 15 or over the age of 65, or anyone that, based on the specific circumstances (e.g., mentally incapacitated, patient who presents an imminent danger to him/herself or others, in a life threatening situation, real or suspected danger of foul play, etc.), is designated as such by the Patrol District’s Watch Commander.

https://mpdc.dc.gov/service/current-missing-person-cases

my guess is he falls under
-- "real or suspected danger of foul play" :(

Continuing prayers for Marty and his family.

Nothing at all on Marty, either since 22 May, that I can find. (Google)
Not looking too good. I feel so sorry for his parents.

oh no, this does not sound like it will have a good ending... damn some of those dating sites.

ETA: No. No. Damn the bad people, period.

Has LE released the womans name that he met online or what kind of background she might have...

I just got too thinking.... There has too be some way LE can track down the person who created the dating site and see if he has records of all of the people who signed up for that site.... And maybe some how they could get into his account too read the converstation between the both of them

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...ers-in-Disappearance-of-DC-Man-422556514.html

Investigators told McMillan's family the last phone call he made was to that woman. But when investigators spoke to the woman more than a week later, she told them she didn't have her phone when he was communicating with her and that she never saw him.

Then WHO had her phone?? A boyfriend, friend, sibling....surely that leads to who would know something about him. Most people have their phones 24/7...something is fishy here. So sad.

Someone (boyfriend) possibly pretending to be her...texting to this young man.
Maybe she had a habit of cheating on him behind his back and he was playing detective.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back