1012 users online (217 members and 795 guests)  

Websleuths News

LA - Cesia Ebanks, 15, Terrytown, 22 March 2017

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Mpnola, thank you for bringing attention to Cecia. She has been gone way to long!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

- Audrey Hepburn

I think this is Cesias FB

https://www.facebook.com/cesia.ebanks

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post

I just posted another link that I thought was her FB before I saw your post LOL

Thank you Sooooo much for helping me start! I could not figure out on the phone.

So fox 8 news tonight said this child is still missing. But nothing posted anywhere! So while yall were awesomely making the thread and posting, I was lost in the deep dark paths of Facebook surfing. Lol. And I think I found another profile. I am almost positive it's her. It's quite concerning, but at least she's alive and home, if it's her. Now let's hope we can get to the real story!

I found it by searching her last name and terrytown (where she lives). Her dad and another boy were listed. The boy (son) has a pic of him and sister, linking to her profile. Name maybe another version, but I'm not familiar with Spanish names, so I don't want to link yet

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk