Found Deceased Canada - Andrew Osborne, 36, Brantford, Ont, 10 May 2017

I found his FB but have no clue on this new version of FB I have how to copy the link. Anyhow it seems he was with someone and in love just a few mths ago. Idk if she is still in the picture but haven't heard anything about her. I wonder if he is depressed. But I just hesitate to go that he harmed himself because of his boy and dogs. All MOO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Video article with a interview with his parents.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/mobile/video?clipId=1126032&binId=1.1147261&playlistPageNum=1

The statement in this clip about his parents not wanting to go into why he may be missing certainly suggests that they feel there's a specific reason for his disappearance. I hope he just needed a break and is safe, and that he'll soon contact his son and parents.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

I found his FB but have no clue on this new version of FB I have how to copy the link. Anyhow it seems he was with someone and in love just a few mths ago. Idk if she is still in the picture but haven't heard anything about her. I wonder if he is depressed. But I just hesitate to go that he harmed himself because of his boy and dogs. All MOO.

Reading comments on his FB pics suggests that he and his GF were 'back together' again - with a friend asking 'can it work this time?' So maybe a turbulent relationship was troubling him?

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Thanks Greenthumb I didn't read the comments. I will :)
Just makes me so sad that he left his boy like that. :( fingers crossed he is just hiding out somewhere.

map-of-andrew-osborne-s-whereabouts.png

In the image police provided , the green arrow indicates the area Andrew was seen after leaving his home. The red arrow indicates the area Andrew was captured on video surveillance.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...issing-brantford-man-andrew-osborne-1.4122406

Near water. Come home to your little boy!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back