1246 users online (260 members and 986 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 100 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

2017.05.17 - Special Counsel will take over FBI Russia campaign interference investigation

May 17 2017, 6:48 pm ET

Special Counsel Will Take Over FBI Russia Campaign Interference Investigation

by Pete Williams and Ken Dilanian

Bowing to public and Congressional pressure, Deputy U.S. Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed former FBI Director Bob Mueller on Wednesday to be a special counsel overseeing the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 campaign, Justice Department officials said.

Mueller will take command of the prosecutors and FBI agents who are working on the far reaching Russia investigation, which spans multiple FBI field offices on both coasts...

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/poli...gation-n761271

Great news! But it's anticipated to take at least a year at the babre minimum. But he understands the cyber security issues and hopefully they'll look into the attempted hacks of local voting machines too!
    And the congressional investigations and those leaks will continue unabated.... drip drip drip...

I just wish I could have a scintilla of faith in the process. And, if the ultimate result is going to be Pence as President anyway, what does it matter in the end? We will remain a country in peril and vulnerable to the whims of the wealthy, morally bankrupt and unscrupulous republicans. We're screwed at least till 2018, but more likely till 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    May 17 2017, 6:48 pm ET

Special Counsel Will Take Over FBI Russia Campaign Interference Investigation

by Pete Williams and Ken Dilanian

Bowing to public and Congressional pressure, Deputy U.S. Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed former FBI Director Bob Mueller on Wednesday to be a special counsel overseeing the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 campaign, Justice Department officials said.

Mueller will take command of the prosecutors and FBI agents who are working on the far reaching Russia investigation, which spans multiple FBI field offices on both coasts...

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/poli...gation-n761271

Good idea !! TY

Quote Originally Posted by animlzrule View Post
    I just wish I could have a scintilla of faith in the process. And, if the ultimate result is going to be Pence as President anyway, what does it matter in the end? We will remain a country in peril and vulnerable to the whims of the wealthy, morally bankrupt and unscrupulous republicans. We're screwed at least till 2018, but more likely till 2020.
    Let's hope for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthy View Post
    Great news! But it's anticipated to take at least a year at the babre minimum. But he understands the cyber security issues and hopefully they'll look into the attempted hacks of local voting machines too!
    And the congressional investigations and those leaks will continue unabated.... drip drip drip...
    Do you think it might be quicker cause there are so many agencies that have been doing this, and I would think in closed sessions there were a lot of breifs all ready made??

I am sorry this can not take a year -- the wrold will be gone by then -- maybe he will quit !!

beep beep beep

the spin is that it was a joke

I did catch the two names

Apparently one of them was Ryan and Mccarthy

Apparently, there is a tape of the two of saying to each other that PUtin pays Trump !

Back when it happened the reporter went to Ryan - he denied - then the reporter told him they had a transcript then they told him they have it on tape!

Then Ryan said we were only joking around !!

so who knows

of course they are gonna have to stick with that

the reporter that heard the tape said it was right after the DNC got broken in

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    beep beep beep

the spin is that it was a joke

I did catch the two names

Apparently one of them was Ryan and Mccarthy

Apparently, there is a tape of the two of saying to each other that PUtin pays Trump !

Back when it happened the reporter went to Ryan - he denied - then the reporter told him they had a transcript then they told him they have it on tape!

Then Ryan said we were only joking around !!

so who knows

of course they are gonna have to stick with that

the reporter that heard the tape said it was right after the DNC got broken in
    House majority leader to colleagues in 2016: ‘I think Putin pays’ Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...e8c_story.html

Quote Originally Posted by animlzrule View Post

I agree but at least he has played the Washington game for ages . His belief systems are gross but he is not (as far as we know ) isn't mentally ill

This might also (its hard to do when mental tho ) but maybe this will reign him in -

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    House majority leader to colleagues in 2016: ‘I think Putin pays’ Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...e8c_story.html
    The lie is gonna be it was a joke oh shoot they just showed something about it but I missed it

But it seems now it is gonna an avalanche of leaks everyone is gonna be running around trying to convince folks that they have the most to offer in exchange for immunity!!

Trump just released a statement - it def was NOT written by him!!!!!

Anchors cant help but have a smile on there faces almost giddy!
    Last edited by CARIIS; 05-17-2017 at 07:25 PM.

I am amazed anyone thinks that if he recorded Comey and stupidly threaten him where everyone can see the threat, and then see the worlds reaction to how dumb it is to threaten and FBI dude with tapes he got rid of em !!

He is a criminal he would destroy it !

But I dont understand the mystery on Lester holt interview he came out and said I asked three times if he was investigating

So happy. Trump asked for this months ago because he knows he's clean, plus, we are going to find out who all the leakers are D & GOPe

Can't wait til they get to this part

In terms of speed tho we gotta remember that they lots of folks (including foreign intel gatherers) have lots of intercepts already passed around so it seems that it would be fast

Those intercepts have been around for months July last year that is why Yates was able to go to him and tell him to flat out Flynn is compromised.

All the spy stuff with the top aids is already out and seen and known and stuff

Page 1 of 100 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast