621 users online (57 members and 564 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    So how many reps for the next 24 hours are going to be running around telling the world how they so wanted this barf !

Let's bet 625 interviews oh yes we wanted this all along bla bla

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenista View Post
    Can't wait til they get to this part

The Russian connections were already in full swing before the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    Yeah, Hillary is good!! She paid off the FBI and other intelligence agencies to start investigating this several months before the election. The real Antichrist, to heck with Obama!

The end is near.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    In terms of speed tho we gotta remember that they lots of folks (including foreign intel gatherers) have lots of intercepts already passed around so it seems that it would be fast

Those intercepts have been around for months July last year that is why Yates was able to go to him and tell him to flat out Flynn is compromised.

All the spy stuff with the top aids is already out and seen and known and stuff
    And yet nothing has happened. It's been going nowhere so IMO the big difference now is Dems will hopefully trust the conclusion but understand CARIIS, we're basically starting over. It's going to take time just for Mueller to get up to speed on everything collected, documented and so on before the investigation can get going.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    Yes, I know. Then the Hillary campaign made an escalation plan IN FRONT OF TWO REPORTERS.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    "I am not a crook."

"I did not have sex with that woman."

"There is no collusion."

Quote Originally Posted by animlzrule View Post
    I just wish I could have a scintilla of faith in the process. And, if the ultimate result is going to be Pence as President anyway, what does it matter in the end? We will remain a country in peril and vulnerable to the whims of the wealthy, morally bankrupt and unscrupulous republicans. We're screwed at least till 2018, but more likely till 2020.
    When handed a choice of Satan, or Satan's Fistula.......

It is saying a lot that my crunchy liberal butt can concede she'd rather Pence than the Mad Emperor Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tillicum View Post
    And yet nothing has happened. It's been going nowhere so IMO the big difference now is Dems will hopefully trust the conclusion but understand CARIIS, we're basically starting over. It's going to take time just for Mueller to get up to speed on everything collected, documented and so on before the investigation can get going.
    Mueller is, IMO, already up to speed. He has prob spent these last few hours being briefed and also, he ain't no slouch.

Quote Originally Posted by EllieBee View Post
    When handed a choice of Satan, or Satan's Fistula.......

It is saying a lot that my crunchy liberal butt can concede she'd rather Pence than the Mad Emperor Trump.

Remain cognizant that Pence lied to the public. did nothing to remove Flynn ,lied about knowing that Flynn was a danger Yates had come to their house to inform them, allowed a known spy to sit in daily briefings for 18 days after being told wht Flynn was doing

Quote Originally Posted by elfie View Post
    Let's hope for more.
    Let's not only hope for more - let's make or voices heard and lets INSIST on more.
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

Time to make the doughnuts

"Our" voices be heard.

Edit function is useless.
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by animlzrule View Post
    I just wish I could have a scintilla of faith in the process. And, if the ultimate result is going to be Pence as President anyway, what does it matter in the end? We will remain a country in peril and vulnerable to the whims of the wealthy, morally bankrupt and unscrupulous republicans. We're screwed at least till 2018, but more likely till 2020.

Perhaps the malfeasance present in this last election as well as the sitting POTUS's and his admin's numerous investigations will set a new bar for the office of the POTUS.

I always understood that while POTUS, one had to recuse themselves from the running of their businesses in the private sector. I am guessing that is NOT true, but it should be.

Just one example of the things I think we can take away from this awful chapter in our history. Gotta find the positive, even when it's unimaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tillicum View Post
    My thought was a lot of it is in user-friendly mode !

Now if there are 34 recorded messages of Trump promising Russian spies that he would pull back sanctions is that not enough

Not confirmed but carter page is off he might have possibly bought a spy a video to give to Putin with Trump promising to lift sanctions if true could that be the end of this angle

the laundering will go to indictment now it's just a matter of which crime gets him out first

Sad day. A special counsel means the federal government's investigative agencies received a vote of no confidence. It means Washington leaks like a sieve. And it means the highly strung partisanship within government is so bitterly divisive and toxic that the People's representatives cannot be trusted to provide the checks and balances they're responsible for providing.

Good day. A special counsel appointed by the DoJ gets this out of the partisan realm (maybe) and takes the hell-bent impeachment trial that began and ended before Trump was even sworn in, out of the media's courtroom and pundit jury. Mueller has all the right credentials and it will be hard for either side of the aisle to cry over not being treated fairly.

So this might be draining the swamp in ways we couldn't have dreamed of in our wildest dreams. Because everybody is along for this ride. Jonathan Turley described this as a live torpedo in the water...you don't know what it will hit. He said given the Washington-Russia ties and business deals, it's a case of be careful for what you ask for. Democrats are as at risk as Republicans.

This will be long and tedious. This will further weaken our credibility on the world stage. And nothing excels promoting strength in recruiting programs of non-state actors that states like Russia use against the US, like the US on its ass and unable to sort its laundry.

Great show Washington.
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Where is Heather?

Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast