1518 users online (310 members and 1208 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jillycat View Post
    Sad day. A special counsel means the federal government's investigative agencies received a vote of no confidence. It means Washington leaks like a sieve. And it means the highly strung partisanship within government is so bitterly divisive and toxic that the People's representatives cannot be trusted to provide the checks and balances they're responsible for providing.

Good day. A special counsel appointed by the DoJ gets this out of the partisan realm (maybe) and takes the hell-bent impeachment trial that began and ended before Trump was even sworn in, out of the media's courtroom and pundit jury. Mueller has all the right credentials and it will be hard for either side of the aisle to cry over not being treated fairly.

So this might be draining the swamp in ways we couldn't have dreamed of in our wildest dreams. Because everybody is along for this ride. Jonathan Turley described this as a live torpedo in the water...you don't know what it will hit. He said given the Washington-Russia ties and business deals, it's a case of be careful for what you ask for. Democrats are as at risk as Republicans.

This will be long and tedious. This will further weaken our credibility on the world stage. And nothing excels promoting strength in recruiting programs of non-state actors that states like Russia use against the US, like the US on its ass and unable to sort its laundry.

Great show Washington.

Did you mean great show trump and his top advisors?

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    Remain cognizant that Pence lied to the public. did nothing to remove Flynn ,lied about knowing that Flynn was a danger Yates had come to their house to inform them, allowed a known spy to sit in daily briefings for 18 days after being told wht Flynn was doing
    I don't love the guy. I am actually repulsed by him.

However, I feel like rational people will know how to "handle" Pence.

And that while he may incite all manner of social discord within our citizens, he is not as likely to sell us out to another nation. Our burn every diplomatic bridge we have ever built.

Again, I am horrified that we have put in a position where effing PENCE is the best option. SAD.

Quote Originally Posted by EllieBee View Post
    I don't love the guy. I am actually repulsed by him.

However, I feel like rational people will know how to "handle" Pence.

And that while he may incite all manner of social discord within our citizens, he is not as likely to sell us out to another nation. Our burn every diplomatic bridge we have ever built.

Again, I am horrified that we have put in a position where effing PENCE is the best option. SAD.

Two awful choices but I like someone who remembers stuff in the Oval office == its just a preference !

I don't care for us being represented to the world by a truck driver or used car salesman

plus the midterms might turn 2018 demo so they will have more resistance to their crude stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenista View Post
    So happy. Trump asked for this months ago because he knows he's clean, plus, we are going to find out who all the leakers are D & GOPe
    When did Trump request a special counsel to oversee the investigation?

Did I miss that news report?
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    Did you mean great show trump and his top advisors?
    Thank you, it's the deep analysis progressives are doing that I admire most.
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Where is Heather?

Quote Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
    When did Trump request a special counsel to oversee the investigation?

Did I miss that news report?
    Yes I've posted it before. Let me go find it for you

Sad day. A special counsel means the federal government's investigative agencies received a vote of no confidence. It means Washington leaks like a sieve. And it means the highly strung partisanship within government is so bitterly divisive and toxic that the People's representatives cannot be trusted to provide the checks and balances they're responsible for providing.

Good day. A special counsel appointed by the DoJ gets this out of the partisan realm (maybe) and takes the hell-bent impeachment trial that began and ended before Trump was even sworn in, out of the media's courtroom and pundit jury. Mueller has all the right credentials and it will be hard for either side of the aisle to cry over not being treated fairly.

So this might be draining the swamp in ways we couldn't have dreamed of in our wildest dreams. Because everybody is along for this ride. Jonathan Turley described this as a live torpedo in the water...you don't know what it will hit. He said given the Washington-Russia ties and business deals, it's a case of be careful for what you ask for. Democrats are as at risk as Republicans.

This will be long and tedious. This will further weaken our credibility on the world stage. And nothing excels promoting strength in recruiting programs of non-state actors that states like Russia use against the US, like the US on its ass and unable to sort its laundry.

Great show Washington.
    Yep, I believe there are no good guys wearing white hats.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

This might help get Rachel guys

Attn all parties interested in the truth
    All parties interested in such

The most watched prime time cable news show takes to the air in 15 min!

Miss Rachel will continue to break the story like no-one else can !!!!!!!!

She is gonna be thrilled both her staff and her have really worked hard on this, its been depressing for her.

She rocks 14 min ha!!

Don't know if this works for everyone but I don't have tv either I get her here

http://streamfare.com/msnbc.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenista View Post
    Yes I've posted it before. Let me go find it for you
    Please do. Thank you.
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

I'm hoping he will be able to flush out the moles.

Great show Washington.
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    I'm hoping he will be able to flush out the moles.

None cares about the Americans that bought all this corruption to light and got it to the stage it is at .

There is not gonna be time for that trivial stuff when it all gets rolling - its a huge cast of criminals it's not just the three leading men !!

Why do you think posted earlier they just did that Marshall's all over the nation in action today!

Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast