793 users online (98 members and 695 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    What is this from?

My fault you know Twitter aint my deal . The Cluade guy has been breaking big stuff all day long

stuff like he does (he has to have people in the Virginia grand jury subpoena makers producers.

But is is very complicated so a reader of all of the

Claude short tweets throughout the day and made it into one narrative !!

So my dear go here

https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated?...tion-report%2F

scroll down until you get the one that looks like the one I posted - and then keep scrowling and you will see all of Cluades tweets -- casue so much big stuff was coming out of the VIrgina courts !!

It blew my mind -- when I saw that they need like a team of marshalls to serves all the indictments all over the united states of america that is reasonably telling about the massive money luadering stuff that they have leads on

It cant be about intel that is in Washington , but Trump has stuff (hotels etc) all over the place.

So my take is they are going for financial records at the Trump properties that they know have gotten dirty mafia Russian money that had to get out russia

did you watch the doc in its entirity ? It really helps understand at how huge this laudering stuff is - its all over the world !!

I've tried to write up Claude's recent thread in a slightly more readable fashion

Claude tweets like I type !
    Last edited by CARIIS; 05-17-2017 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    My fault you know Twitter aint my deal . The Cluade guy has been breaking big stuff all day long

stuff like he does (he has to have people in the Virginia grand jury subpoena makers producers.

But is is very complicated so a reader of all of the

Claude short tweets throughout the day and made it into one narrative !!

So my dear go here

https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated?...tion-report%2F

scroll down until you get the one that looks like the one I posted - and then keep scrowling and you will see all of Cluades tweets -- casue so much big stuff was coming out of the VIrgina courts !!

It blew my mind -- when I saw that they need like a team of marshalls to serves all the indictments all over the united states of america that is reasonably telling about the massive money luadering stuff that they have leads on

It cant be about intel that is in Washington , but Trump has stuff (hotels etc) all over the place.

So my take is they are going for financial records at the Trump properties that they know have gotten dirty mafia Russian money that had to get out russia
    Got it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by EllieBee View Post
    CARIIS:

I love you more than my luggage but everytime you *beep beep*, I get flashbacks from "It" by Stephen King......*hides under bed*
    Humm i just thought--- I am not sure what that means -- I have never loved my luggage!!!!!!!!!!!

We know he decomps when stressed.

Somebody do something to AIr Force One that makes the engine not spool up ha !
    I heard he wanted to change the trip from 9 days to only 4 days? He's going to have a tough time.

Have I let anyone down when I promised a true crime thriller??

!!!!!!!!!

We still have to go to Greece!
    Cariis dear you have never let me down.

I heard he wanted to change the trip from 9 days to only 4 days? He's going to have a tough time.

Jet lag messes up people that start their journey stable

I kinda think the Suadi stop he might handle gonna be a lot of cheering he needs

I think Isreal could be another huge blow out

Now one thing we can ponder - he may keep losing it and we could just slide into the can't do the job arena

Aw, I like the beep beeps.
    So do I it reminds me of when I was young everytime I heard it I knew a big story was coming

CNN has ruined that --can anyone think of any time when they came back and run it ?

At least get a new voice on it !! jezzzz

Quote Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
    Acting AG Sally Yates was fired (for allegedly refusing to support Trump's travel ban).

I think it's obvious now that she was fired because she discovered Flynn's Russia ties.
    That is his classic MO - just like he forced all his staff to support his deal that he fired him for Hillary and then he comes out and sells everyone out

makes all them look like liars -- I am surprised he has not had more resignations like ugh I just can't deal with all this endless chaos that is hugely stressful for people

Jet lag messes up people that start their journey stable

I kinda think the Suadi stop he might handle gonna be a lot of cheering he needs

I think Isreal could be another huge blow out

Now one thing we can ponder - he may keep losing it and we could just slide into the can't do the job arena
    How many campaign rallies does he have planned while on his little tour? They're his favorite thing about being President.

Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast