1103 users online (265 members and 838 guests)  

Websleuths News

AK - Johnathon Eyre, 28, Johnathon "LJ", 7, & Jaxson, 4, Fairbanks, 13 May 2017

From living 3 years in Fairbanks, Ak way back in the 90's I would think break up is still happening.

Alaska State Troopers are looking for a Fairbanks man and his two young sons, who have been missing from their Chena Hot Springs Road home since last weekend.

Johnathon Eyre, 28, 7-year-old Johnathon "LJ" and 4-year-old Jaxson were last seen Saturday evening at their home near Mile 12 of the road, troopers said Wednesday.

Responding troopers didn't find the Eyres on Monday and Tuesday. Woods and river areas near the home were being checked Tuesday, but troopers are also asking residents along the road beyond the immediate vicinity to be on the lookout for them.
    Please be sure to check out buildings or any areas where a person could hide," troopers wrote.

No sign of the Eyres has been found since the search began, troopers spokeswoman Megan Peters said Wednesday. The mention of hiding places arose from concerns that the children may have somehow been separated from their father.

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/fair...nd-his-2-sons/

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I wonder what makes them think the children may have been separated from their dad.
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Oh man. There's some worrisome things going on there. I really hope everyone is okay.
    "FIX YOUR HEARTS OR DIE." -- GORDON COLE

Wow...I really hope all three of them are okay. FB is pretty concerning...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep His last post's was 11 May.

Looks like his wife/fiance left him & kids late 2016. He seems very depressed and apologetic. Poor kids.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelnutty View Post
    Looks like his wife/fiance left him & kids late 2016. He seems very depressed and apologetic. Poor kids.

Yes! However a comment on a photo of wife/fiancÚ/mom from May 9th makes it sound like they had reconciled...I wonder if they had perhaps mended fences so to speak for a period of time, and around May 11th things went sour somehow...he was distraught...etc. Pretty worried for those little guys right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth11311 View Post
    Yes! However a comment on a photo of wife/fiancÚ/mom from May 9th makes it sound like they had reconciled...I wonder if they had perhaps mended fences so to speak for a period of time, and around May 11th things went sour somehow...he was distraught...etc. Pretty worried for those little guys right now.

Possibly, but the comment is on his end. Hope they're all okay.

http://www.newsminer.com/news/local_...c65e38aab.html

Found! Exposure, but safe

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelnutty View Post
    http://www.newsminer.com/news/local_...c65e38aab.html

Found! Exposure, but safe

Great News!!!