1171 users online (186 members and 985 guests)  

Websleuths News

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Former Fox CEO, Roger Ailes, dead at 77

May 18 2017, 8:48 am ET

Roger Ailes, Former Fox News CEO, Dies at 77: Network

by Erik Ortiz

Roger Ailes, the man who transformed television news and American politics in his role as founder of Fox News before being brought down by a sexual harassment scandal, died Thursday morning at age 77, the network announced...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...ts-say-n761451

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Drudge Report broke the news on Thursday morning with a statement from his wife:

I am profoundly sad and heartbroken to report that my husband, Roger Ailes, passed away this morning. Roger was a loving husband to me, to his son Zachary, and a loyal friend to many. He was also a patriot, profoundly grateful to live in a country that gave him so much opportunity to work hard, to rise—and to give back. During a career that stretched over more than five decades, his work in entertainment, in politics, and in news affected the lives of many millions. And so even as we mourn his death, we celebrate his life...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/n...ailes-has-died

Have you seen a COD anywhere?

Per CNN report: Complications following a fall at his home in Palm Beach last week.

He might have been on Coumadin, Warfarin, Xaralto or another one of those drugs that so many elderly people are on to keep them from getting clots. When someone on one of these drugs falls and hits their heads, they get a lethal brain bleed which can't be quickly stopped because they are on anti-clotting medication. When my husband was diagnosed with clots in his legs which traveled to his lungs, his doctor said he needed to immediately get a medical alert bracelet stating he was on anticoagulant medications in case he ever fell. Paramedics and emergency room staff needed to know that because he could have a lethal brain injury from falling.