GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
By any chance do we know if Ara is the first born son on his Mother's side?

Grandma and aunt aren't consider persons of interested because dad dropped them off at their house then dad left with the boy so basically the last person to see him alive was dad "supposedly" in the park at 6am the day he was found unconscious
I'm thinking there is room for the word "supposedly" between the words "then dad" and "dropped". I like to believe the theory that Jr is alive and well, stashed somewhere by dad's family thinking this will all blow over. Fat chance, a mother with a heart like Ana will never stop and many others won't either. I wonder how they think keeping an innocent boy from his mother's loving embrace is beneficial? I could see if Ana were a deadbeat mom type, but that obviously isn't the case.

My mother would go to the ends of the earth for her grandchildren, regardless of whether or not she cared for the mom/dad. His mother's ridiculous action speak Volumes!

I'm thinking there is room for the word "supposedly" between the words "then dad" and "dropped". I like to believe the theory that Jr is alive and well, stashed somewhere by dad's family thinking this will all blow over. Fat chance, a mother with a heart like Ana will never stop and many others won't either. I wonder how they think keeping an innocent boy from his mother's loving embrace is beneficial? I could see if Ana were a deadbeat mom type, but that obviously isn't the case.

My mother would go to the ends of the earth for her grandchildren, regardless of whether or not she cared for the mom/dad. His mother's ridiculous action speak Volumes!

It appears Sr's mother may be going to the ends of the earth to keep her grandson away from the mother.
Certainly a possibility.

One of the first reports said the neighbors cámara showed dad dropping Ara's grandma and aunt between 1-2 am then at 3am surveillance cámara in Orange County captured dad and the boy. (Not 100% sure)
Then dad was seen again at 8am without the boy at Lake Cachuma.

One of the first reports said the neighbors cámara showed dad dropping Ara's grandma and aunt between 1-2 am then at 3am surveillance cámara in Orange County captured dad and the boy. (Not 100% sure)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never read anywhere about the 3am video in Orange County. The 1-2am drop off of grandma and aunt would make sense. It's what took place after about 2am to 8am that is in question.

Do we know for sure grandma and aunt were dropped off? And do we know if the child was not left at grandma's house? I don't understand if the S. Pasadena house the father was renting a unit from has cameras, how do they not show if there was a child in the car or not. It appears in some "maps" websites, that the father parks on the street. Wouldn't the landlord's cameras show the dad either walking with his son to his unit, or carrying his son. Or wouldn't those same cameras show if the dad ever went home on Friday the 21st? I'd love to know what was captured.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/2...d8e383bff61396!8m2!3d34.0992869!4d-118.159924

Grandma and aunt aren't consider persons of interested because dad dropped them off at their house then dad left with the boy so basically the last person to see him alive was dad "supposedly" in the park at 6am the day he was found unconscious

Is that speculation or did you read that somewhere? Please provide the link.

Please provide the link. I have never seen it written anywhere about dropping off grandma nor has there been mention of 3:00 am. This information should be removed from the thread if it can't be verified.

[video=twitter;878400740842029056]https://twitter.com/MirandaRjsNews/status/878400740842029056[/video]

[video=twitter;878399137598775296]https://twitter.com/WILGOREN/status/878399137598775296[/video]

[video=twitter;878398621598728193]https://twitter.com/GigiGraciette/status/878398621598728193[/video]

Very sad, but what I expected. I wonder if they found little Ara's body or they have enough other evidence for an arrest. I'm glad they arrested him though. Poor little Ara. Makes me sick!! :tantrum:

Father of missing South Pasadena boy arrested on suspicion of murder

Los Angeles County sheriff's officials say Aramazd Andressian Sr. was arrested in Las Vegas, where he's being held in lieu of $10 million bail in connection with the murder of 5-year-old Aramazd Andressian Jr., who was last
seen April 21.

Investigators say the boy's father has already been charged with murder, but District Attorney's Office officials could not be reached for immediate comment.

Dad was just arrested for murder

Just as most of us expected. Rip little Ara. I hope they have a significant amount of evidence and that Sr. gets the maximum penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopyxxoo31