1273 users online (216 members and 1057 guests)  

Websleuths News

KS - Charles 'CL' Adams, 81, Cuba, 16 May 2017

Who knew there was a town called Cuba in Kansas? Not me!

Silver Alert for missing Republic County man
    13923252_G.jpg13923327_G.jpg
    White male
    5'6"
    Grey hair
    Hazel eyes
    Weighs approximately 165 lbs
    Last seen wearing overalls
    On Tuesday, May 16, Charles “CL” Adams, age 81, went missing from his home in the rural Cuba area of Republic County. Charles recently suffered a stroke, and his family has not heard from him since Tuesday.

The Republic County Sheriff’s Office located Charles’ van, a white 2002 dodge caravan, in the area of K-148 highway, near his home. The Republic County Sheriff’s Office, numerous other state and local agencies, and volunteers have searched the area and found no sign of him. Authorities believe that Charles may have been picked up by a motorist and traveled outside of the immediate area. He could be confused or disoriented.
    http://www.kake.com/story/35467433/s...lic-county-man
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Wow, they waiting two days to get this out there? Even though they were out looking for him they could have had the info out for people to keep an eye out. Wonder why they think he was picked up by someone?
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

SILVER ALERT CANCELLED for Cuba, Kan. man

The KBI says the 81-year-old was located Wednesday afternoon within a half mile of where his van was initially found. He was deceased.
    http://www.kwch.com/content/news/SIL...423078104.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn