Hussein says he was beaten in custody

Somehow I don't think he's credible. I remember a while back watching a video of him and a soldier guarding him. Saddam was having cheerios, and he and the soldier were talking and Saddam asked him to come visit him when he gets out of jail.

That cracks me up, that he's complaining about that - how many thousands did he have beaten and killed in custody? Were his police so very gentle with prisoners as his jailers have been to him? Not even close!

He's probably just complaining about not being allowed to do what he wants, and them forcibly putting on handcuffs when he didn't want to - but it still cracks me up that he, of all people, is complaining about getting beaten in jail. Under his rule, that was the least you had to worry about!

Even if he was beaten, which I don't believe for one second. I really don't care. Good, is what I say.

It's all about him. Like all despotic tyrants, he's a narcissistic *advertiser censored*.

Every time someone gets up on the stand to recount the physical and emotional horrors this man put them through, he fels the need to jump up and turn the "victim cam" back on himself. I just wish the judges would show more balls and tell him to shut the hell up and sit down everytime he pulls one of these stunts.

BillyGoatGruff said:
It's all about him. Like all despotic tyrants, he's a narcissistic *advertiser censored*.

Every time someone gets up on the stand to recount the physical and emotional horrors this man put them through, he fels the need to jump up and turn the "victim cam" back on himself. I just wish the judges would show more balls and tell him to shut the hell up and sit down everytime he pulls one of these stunts.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Keep going, I like it!

For "normal" criminals (is there a "normal" criminal, haha) - I don't necessarily condone inmate beatings by staff...but hey, for this creep (and that's a nice word)...I have no problem with it. Really. :chicken: Can't take it, but can dish that and far more out?! Oooohhh, big boy NOT anymore! :laugh:

Yawn..... I would not lift one finger to help the terrorist. Smack him once for me while I take my nap. Isn't it kind of funny? Like Tookie...he was whining because they had to DIG around in his arm a little to find the vein. It hurt! Oh poor little murderer. Did that hurt a little?:loser: Bet it felt like NOTHING loser compared to getting shot in the face. :furious: As for the terrorist? You are still alive are you fool? :slap: If they beat you freaking bloody it is still a gift compared to the million souls you caused misery. :mad: What a little *&@@^$!

Apparently they didn't beat him hard enough because he's still alive.. :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back