GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #8

liltexans

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Posted by: DexterMorgan

So he was basically found not guilty on all 3 murder charges. So does this mean that his 2 friends that helped killed Loyd will have grounds for appeal and dismissal on that murder charge as well?
=================================================================================

I think that is a very good question. Why does he get to be free from all of the GUILTY charges, while his accomplices serve out their lengthy sentences?

Posted by: DexterMorgan

So he was basically found not guilty on all 3 murder charges. So does this mean that his 2 friends that helped killed Loyd will have grounds for appeal and dismissal on that murder charge as well?
=================================================================================

I think that is a very good question. Why does he get to be free from all of the GUILTY charges, while his accomplices serve out their lengthy sentences?

It seems like that law needs to be changed or updated to exclude certain things when death happens during a appeal of a guilty murder verdict.

Because many people will use this as a way out and kill themselves for the sole purpose of making sure that insurance companies or employers pay owed money to their families or estate.

So if you killed your spouse for the 10 million dollar life insurance policy and was found guilty before having the chance to collect.

Then all you have to do is kill yourself during a granted appeal which would force the court to automatically find you not guilty while forcing the insurance companies to release money to your side of the family even if they originally helped you cover up the murder by throwing the guns away?

Wow. Jusy wow.

That law in that State needs to be revised ASAP.

Jmo.

"Aaron Hernandez requested new cellmates several times before suicide"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ested-new-cellmates-before-suicide/102004540/

Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez requested new cellmates in prison several times before he committed suicide, including a request to be with one cellmate he described as “my heart,” according to letters he wrote to prison staff — first obtained by the Boston Globe and authenticated by state officials.

Hernandez, who was serving a life sentence for the 2013 killing of Odin Lloyd, was assigned to G2 housing in the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center, and pleaded on several occasions to be transferred to the P2 cell. He described P2 as where he’d “end up in the long run.”

All inmates names were redacted from the obtained letters so it was unclear who Hernandez was requesting as cellmates.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ested-new-cellmates-before-suicide/102004540/

Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez requested new cellmates in prison several times before he committed suicide, including a request to be with one cellmate he described as “my heart,” according to letters he wrote to prison staff — first obtained by the Boston Globe and authenticated by state officials.

Hernandez, who was serving a life sentence for the 2013 killing of Odin Lloyd, was assigned to G2 housing in the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center, and pleaded on several occasions to be transferred to the P2 cell. He described P2 as where he’d “end up in the long run.”

All inmates names were redacted from the obtained letters so it was unclear who Hernandez was requesting as cellmates.

"My heart". At the very least, gay for the stay whether $hay wants to admit it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More about those letters. It does sound like there was some talk going around the prison...

The five letters, obtained by the Globe, were authenticated by state officials. In one undated letter, addressed to IPS, the Department of Correction’s Inner Perimeter Security unit, Hernandez seeks to dispel what he calls “false gossip,” though the nature of the gossip is redacted.
"So, please make this happen and I even prefer to move in with [redacted],” Hernandez wrote. “Me and him are very close and have been since the streets and that is FACT.” The words “very” and “FACT” were both underlined.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...etters-show/7aKBxQwJfOgvGmbO2jcAiL/story.html

AH's brother released a statement. Other than it sounding like it distanced himself and his mother from $hay, not sure exactly what it meant. Any thoughts?

http://www.providencejournal.com/ne...-charged-with-fatally-stabbing-his-girlfriend

"From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank everyone who has supported my mother and me during such difficult times,” Jonathan Hernandez said.

“My younger brother Aaron was far from perfect, but I will always love him. Many stories about my brother’s life have been shared with the public - except the story Aaron was brave enough to share with our mother and me. It’s the one story he wanted us to share with the world.”

“It is Aaron’s truth.”

AH's brother released a statement. Other than it sounding like it distanced himself and his mother from $hay, not sure exactly what it meant. Any thoughts?

http://www.providencejournal.com/ne...-charged-with-fatally-stabbing-his-girlfriend

"From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank everyone who has supported my mother and me during such difficult times,” Jonathan Hernandez said.

“My younger brother Aaron was far from perfect, but I will always love him. Many stories about my brother’s life have been shared with the public - except the story Aaron was brave enough to share with our mother and me. It’s the one story he wanted us to share with the world.”

“It is Aaron’s truth.”

That's kinda weird. He says he wants to share it with the world then doesn't? What am I missing here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“It is Aaron’s truth.”

That link is to a different unrelated story. Just sayin...

I read this article yesterday online but am not able to link. I miss my desk top computer.
So it seems he was not MR. Famous and was treated like all the other jailbirds. I thought maybe he was treated like a white collar prisoner but it seems not.
And because of that I could actually see him ending it all. He had many years to follow of just being another bad boy locked in a cell.
He was guilty of the crime and he knew it figuring the appeal would go no where.
No matter what his previous life was he had become a murderer.

It seems like that law needs to be changed or updated to exclude certain things when death happens during a appeal of a guilty murder verdict.

Because many people will use this as a way out and kill themselves for the sole purpose of making sure that insurance companies or employers pay owed money to their families or estate.

So if you killed your spouse for the 10 million dollar life insurance policy and was found guilty before having the chance to collect.

Then all you have to do is kill yourself during a granted appeal which would force the court to automatically find you not guilty while forcing the insurance companies to release money to your side of the family even if they originally helped you cover up the murder by throwing the guns away?

Wow. Jusy wow.

That law in that State needs to be revised ASAP.

Jmo.

Yeah. I don't understand. Why is using common sense so often "illegal" in our Justice System?

it sounds like that one guy's lawyer WAS telling the truth.

Prison records show Aaron Hernandez's life behind bars was hell

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/prison...200012314.html

Good.

Got a Google Alert - thought I'd share:

Massachusetts Town Seeks $93K in Upoaid Taxes From Aaron Hernandez Estate
http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-aaron-hernandez-house-20170601-story.html

The Massachusetts town where Aaron Hernandez lived is seeking more than $93,000 in unpaid real estate taxes from the late New England Patriots player's estate.
[.....]
The home is in tax title status and a lien must be paid before it can be sold.
[.....]
Lloyd's mother has filed a wrongful death suit against Hernandez's estate, and should she win, proceeds from the home's sale could be used to pay her damages.

Anyone find out IF the Patriots have to pay anything to his survivors??

TIA!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage
Back