942 users online (112 members and 830 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2017.05.19 - Obstruction of Justice

The latest today: “I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

FACT: Only 19.41% of total US Citizens made the effort to place their vote for Trump, and he won. GET OUT AND VOTE!

Trump/Russia Timeline: http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/

#obstructionofjustice is trending on twitter

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23obst...stice&src=tyah
    FACT: Only 19.41% of total US Citizens made the effort to place their vote for Trump, and he won. GET OUT AND VOTE!

I hope a WSer lives close to CARIIS. Not sure how he'll handle this latest news. Seriously, he gets so excited, sometimes it scares me. BTW I'm not putting him down.

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyRegistered View Post
    Why would Flynn make that public?

Quote Originally Posted by Tillicum View Post
    I hope a WSer lives close to CARIIS. Not sure how he'll handle this latest news. Seriously, he gets so excited, sometimes it scares me. BTW I'm not putting him down.
    It will make his day he normally warns us of the Friday news dump and here we are.

I am just stunned don't know what to say

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    Why would Flynn make that public?
    hmm good question. He wants everyone to know that he and 45 are still good buddies. Maybe he's humiliated and scared, and wants to reiterate that 45 thinks he's a good guy?

Or maybe he knows he is poison to anyone around him and is trying to smear 45 with a smile on his face?
    The truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Central Oregon in the foothills of the Cascade mountains.
    You and me both... hey CARIIS? Breathe, don't forget to breathe.

My question is why did this leaker come out with it at all? What motive? If it's true, then they know the intelligence agencies are already aware of it and it will be part of the Special Counsel investigation. Why interfere with that? We can't say it's because they're a patriot because the government is already handling the situation. So we have to wonder why this leaker would want the White House (not just Trump) to look bad to the rest of the world as soon as Trump takes off for his foreign tour. Seriously, can anyone tell me anything positive that this leak will produce?

I'm neither denying nor defending what Trump might have said or any motives behind it.

I think these 'leakers' are the real traitors. They want to collapse our current government and will do massive harm to this country.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

When Nixon resigned, we had a huge party.

It turns out he was much more of a monster than I thought. He kept the Vietnam war going on purpose. All of those deaths!

The govt did not fall even though there were lots of issues and lots of criminals in his sphere. Did we ever find out what the missing 18 minutes were about in the tape that Rosemary Woods did?

My question is why did this leaker come out with it at all? What motive? If it's true, then they know the intelligence agencies are already aware of it and it will be part of the Special Counsel investigation. Why interfere with that? We can't say it's because they're a patriot because the government is already handling the situation. So we have to wonder why this leaker would want the White House (not just Trump) to look bad to the rest of the world as soon as Trump takes off for his foreign tour. Seriously, can anyone tell me anything positive that this leak will produce?

I'm neither denying nor defending what Trump might have said or any motives behind it.
    I don't know. My first answer is patriotism, and you are right, the government is handling the investigation so that should go away and stop by now. So I all have left to guess is that they (the leakers) really don't trust that this is going to get taken care of.

I really don't know and it is quiet strange.

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyRegistered View Post
    I don't know. My first answer is patriotism, and you are right, the government is handling the investigation so that should go away and stop by now. So I all have left to guess is that they (the leakers) really don't trust that this is going to get taken care of.

I really don't know and it is quiet strange.
    ... or they're determined to ruin Trump even if it hurts our country too.

Another idea about the leakers: Trump has hinted that his pick may be Lieberman to lead the FBI. Lieberman is a past politician and is currently employed by Trump's law firm. Maybe the leakers are concerned that justice will not come from Lieberman.

I really don't know and that's just another thought to kick around.

... or they're determined to ruin Trump even if it hurts our country too.
    Well, it is one way to drain the swamp ...

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast