723 users online (80 members and 643 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    FACT: Only 19.41% of total US Citizens made the effort to place their vote for Trump, and he won. GET OUT AND VOTE!

Trump/Russia Timeline: http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    I don't think that this is the work of an Obama staffer. This is someone right at the top. Bannon?
    I think it may be Kushner. He was on a call with Flynn, secreted the Russian ambassador into Trump Tower, and has had a increasing role in interfacing (Jared as the fixer of all international relations). I am starting to think that the role he has in the WH is due to the fact that he had inappropriate contacts with Russia--causing Trump to give him more so his outreach is less suspect--- and business links that will come into question. Remember he was big in real estate in NY-- as more talk is coming about in relationship to money laundering. He was also a supporter of firing Comey when people like Bannon were more conservative and worried about the timing.

Where IS Kushner's twitter then? This is what people are referring too:

https://twitter.com/jaredkushner

I don't think that this is the work of an Obama staffer. This is someone right at the top. Bannon?
    Many of the leaks were reported as coming from current and former admin. I personally think it's one from Trump's and one from Obama's working together.

Example - President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.a5e06b39e214
    Last edited by Tillicum; 05-19-2017 at 08:19 PM. Reason: link

Quote Originally Posted by Tillicum View Post
    Many of the leaks were reported as coming from current and former admin. I personally think it's one from Trump's and one from Obama's working together.
    You may be right. I can't imagine an Obama holdover has access to anything but the most innocuous material. The social secretary who was fired/let go a couple of weeks ago was by all accounts loyal but sent packing. I wonder how many are even left at this point.

Shocking that both the NYT and Wapo dropped stories just in time to dominate the weekend headlines, almost as if the releases were coordinated. Actually, make that 100% guaranteed...

@JamesStewartNYT @washingtonpost #FF @washingtonpost
    The New York Times (@nytimes) May 19, 2017

Flynn resigned in February after disclosures that he had lied to administration officials about his contacts with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak. Current administration officials who have acknowledged contacts with Russian officials include Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner, as well as Cabinet members Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

I'm not sure who was there.

Trump
    Pence
    Kushner
    Bossert
    His aide1
    His aide 2
    Lavrov
    Kislyak
    Powell
    Mcmaster
    Tillerson

These are names i have seen in the multiple news sites i read.

Words matter.

Kushner better watch his step and his back. donny can turn on a dime.

I smell toast

Quote Originally Posted by kaen View Post
    You may be right. I can't imagine an Obama holdover has access to anything but the most innocuous material. The social secretary who was fired/let go a couple of weeks ago was by all accounts loyal but sent packing. I wonder how many are even left at this point.
    I think also in the multiple IC intelligence communities, they need to find the 1 or 100 and transfer them to a location where they are not exposed to sensitive/secret intel.

Words matter.

I don't think it's Kushner.

Words matter.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    If push comes to shove, where would Ivanka's allegiance lie: With her husband or Daddy Dearest?

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    I don't think it's Kushner.
    I can't see that either.

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    If push comes to shove, where would Ivanka's allegiance lie: With her husband or Daddy Dearest?
    Daddy. Based only on watching a few episodes of Celebrity Apprentice and seeing her speech at the RNC.

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Who has the most money?

Roll CARIIS, you big sweet pea. Beep beep

carry on :-)

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast