1025 users online (224 members and 801 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

After 120 days have you changed your mind on trumps fitness for office?

Many voted for trump thinking he would ne a good and fit president upholding the office with dignity and respect even though they didn't all agree with his policies. Anyone change there mind and what was the straw that broke the camels back?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After 120 days have you changed your mind on trumps fitness for office?

Delete]

Quote Originally Posted by SilkySifaka View Post
    New poll numbers show republicans increasingly disapprove

He was unfit imo . Now he is unhinged. It just keeps getting worse *sigh*

After 120 days have you changed your mind on Trump's fitness for office?

No...

No. Between the same two candidates, I'd vote for him again. And again. And again.

It's not "just" about the person occupying the presidency. The issues at stake are far, far more important for the direction of the country than whether or not you personally like or loathe PDJT. I strongly disliked many of the republican candidates this time, but I would have voted this time for whichever conservative had the nomination.

And I'm a one time Obama voter, to my eternal shame, frustration, dismay, and deep disappointment. My vote for Obama is the only vote I've ever cast that I've come to regret. I'm still not sure if I can ever make peace with it. It will bother me for the rest of my life that I chose so unwisely, and misjudged Obama so thoroughly. I don't hate him, but I'm relieved he's out of office, finally, and can never run for POTUS again. He set this country back at least 50+ years in many areas-- and not "just" his divisive influence on race relations. Deeply, deeply disappointed in Obama's presidency.

I'm getting more and more scared everyday. I can't watch news as much as I used to because I can feel my blood pressure rising. There's just too many issues/reasons to list

Quote Originally Posted by KathyCT View Post
    I'm getting more and more scared everyday. I can't watch news as much as I used to because I can feel my blood pressure rising. There's just too many issues/reasons to list
    I know, right?

Pass the beta blockers and the pepto

There's a lunatic in the White House. And when he gets ousted there will be a second vice president lunatic there as president. *sigh* Where's my passport.

Quote Originally Posted by K_Z View Post
    And I'm a one time Obama voter, to my eternal shame, frustration, dismay, and deep disappointment.
    snip

Your "eternal shame": will it run deeper when Trump proves to have sold out his country?

I guess it's still navigable for you in spite of his racism, sexism, prejudice, and misogyny.

. He set this country back at least 50+ years in many areas-- and not "just" his divisive influence on race relations. Deeply, deeply disappointed in Obama's presidency.
    Obama had a divisive influence on race relations?

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    Oh yes! Definitely. Without question.

No. Between the same two candidates, I'd vote for him again. And again. And again.

It's not "just" about the person occupying the presidency. The issues at stake are far, far more important for the direction of the country than whether or not you personally like or loathe PDJT. I strongly disliked many of the republican candidates this time, but I would have voted this time for whichever conservative had the nomination.

And I'm a one time Obama voter, to my eternal shame, frustration, dismay, and deep disappointment. My vote for Obama is the only vote I've ever cast that I've come to regret. I'm still not sure if I can ever make peace with it. It will bother me for the rest of my life that I chose so unwisely, and misjudged Obama so thoroughly. I don't hate him, but I'm relieved he's out of office, finally, and can never run for POTUS again. He set this country back at least 50+ years in many areas-- and not "just" his divisive influence on race relations. Deeply, deeply disappointed in Obama's presidency.
    Please elucidate, K_Z. Your message does not address examples that support your criticism of Obama.

For me, Obama moved the country forward at least 20 years during his 8 years in office through his reforms in favor of the LGBTQ community; through race relations by urging the DOJ to open inquiries and reviews of LE approaches and policies; through championing the ACA that afforded millions of Americans health care that they were previously unable to obtain; through strengthening the EPA that struggles to ensure that our air is breathable and our water is potable.

He was able to accomplish all of this even after McConnell's famous 2009 inauguration day meeting with fellow Republicans where they pledged to oppose Obama on every issue and at every turn. He was able to accomplish this after inheriting the worst economy since the Great Depression from an administration that has eviscerated financial regulations and granted tax breaks to the wealthy, while ramping up spending.

Republicans are only fiscally conservative when Democrats are in office.

What did Obama do to divide?

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    I know, right? That one really seems to come out of left field.

Link?

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast