1097 users online (186 members and 911 guests)  

Websleuths News

Sex attacks targeted heavily pregnant women ,Toronto, 2016-17

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/05/20...pregnant-women
    A 30-year-old man has been arrested for a pair of sexual assaults targeting pregnant women in the city.

Toronto Police say it’s believed the assailant in the two sex attacks, occurring nearly a year apart, chose the victims “due to their advanced stage of pregnancy.”
    A suspect in the sex attacks was taken into custody on Friday.

Sean Sexton, of Toronto, is charged with two counts of sexual assault, three counts of committing an indecent act and criminal harassment.
    Police released the accused man’s photo and are urging anyone with information relevant to this investigation to come forward.

Repulsive man!
    And is that really his name? Ugh.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

a precursor to rape and murder?

so gross

I am glad that they caught him and I hope that he is given some psyche care. That is all kinds of mixed up. The staring intently at the woman is as scary as the attacks. Intimidating.

Imagine being heavily pregnant and trying to get away from this guy? It is lucky that they did not fall or go into labour, imo.
    Especially creepy that they were very noticeably pregnant, glad they caught the alleged suspect and hope if there are others that they come forward.
    imo speculation.

http://www.citynews.ca/2017/05/20/ma...regnant-women/

Sean Sexton, 30, was charged in relation to the sexual assault of two pregnant women on Friday, May 19, 2017
    Between June 1 and July 31, 2016, a 31-year-old woman reported being sexually assaulted in the Wilson Avenue and Ridley Boulevard area.

She was reportedly approached by a man who engaged her in conversation and then allegedly sexually assaulted her. He then followed her to a building where she was able to seek help.
    As she was leaving, the man reportedly showed her graphic sexual images. He then continued to follow her to another business and allegedly sexually assaulted her.

Police say he also opened his pants and exposed himself to her several times
    Investigators say the women were both targeted due to their advanced stage of pregnancy.
    rbbm
    Attached Images Attached Images

Something about the shape of his eyes. I wonder if he is developmentally challenged?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk