1093 users online (184 members and 909 guests)  

Websleuths News

MD - Trasean Scott, 9, Baltimore, 20 May 2017

Police say Trasean Scott was last seen around 9:00 a.m. in the 2509 block of McElderry Street.

Trasean is five feet tall and weighs 125 pounds. He was last seen wearing a baby blue polo shirt, khaki shorts, and white Adidas sneakers.
    Police say Trasean has a scar on his left cheek that is often mistaken for a dimple.
    http://www.abc2news.com/news/region/...-trasean-scott
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Why is this literally the only info that has been given for 12 hours now! What happened? Was he outside playing? Did he get mad and run? Did anyone see him heading a direction? I mean, all those things matter. If he ran, then they need to be looking near water or woods or places he could have fallen. Or places he knows well, like school bleachers or a friend's back yard. If he was out playing and it was an abduction, then they need to be asking businesses for video. And neighbors. I have a doorbell that actually records 31 seconds any time someone comes close. But, the thing is, a car driving down the street activates it. So, if anything happens between my house and the end of the block, my video would be helpful! But it only holds for about 12 hours before deleting. So, time is important for those details!

Post on the Baltimore PD FB has lots of comments (I haven't read them yet): https://www.facebook.com/BaltimoreCi...type=3&theater

I think I have read every comment on every post I could find. His aunt is posting that they are looking for him and people are reporting that there were helicopters at 10ish this morning, but that is IT!! So weird!

Quote Originally Posted by mpnola View Post
    I think I have read every comment on every post I could find. His aunt is posting that they are looking for him and people are reporting that there were helicopters at 10ish this morning, but that is IT!! So weird!
    I see a lot of people shared the fb post so at least Baltimore residents are trying to get the word out. Hope they put out more details about what happened.

Did he just walk away or what?

Still nothing more on this little guy.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I keep looking, too!!! What do you think is up? It's something! No way there is radio silence from everyone if a young child is sill out in the middle of the night. Without them having a good idea of what the answer is.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Title updated to found, no further information

FOUND: missing 9-year-old Trasean Scott
    http://www.abc2news.com/news/region/...-trasean-scott

Found!

nothing more in this one either I really wish they would specify when they change a case status like that whether the MP was found safe, alive, something

http://www.wbaltv.com/article/baltim...ld-boy/9900738
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Well at least this one has a good end! Whew!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk