1112 users online (156 members and 956 guests)  

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

"Hello 911? I Think My Dad is a Drug Dealer"

You gotta love this kid. He is going through his dad's luggage and finds drugs and calls the police.

You can read more about it at WCVB In MA
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.
    For a more detail explanation of why Websleuths is asking for your help CLICK HERE

That kid is going to be a cop some day.
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

wtg kid!

haha what a legend.

Im afraid for the child's safety now.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Central Oregon in the foothills of the Cascade mountains.
    You know what? That's just funny. I needed the laugh, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    You gotta love this kid. He is going through his dad's luggage and finds drugs and calls the police.

You can read more about it at WCVB In MA

As odd as it sounds, I am glad this turned out to be heroin instead of something innocuous, and another one of these unpleasant and self-serving proxy-killers is off the streets. I hope this kid ends up well-adjusted and better off.
    Last edited by Vail; 05-24-2017 at 11:50 AM. Reason: ETA: s.cumbag is a censored word? Seriously?

This article says the boy called CPS a year ago and reported his father for selling drugs. This isn't the first time. Poor kid. I really wish him the best.
    https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsne...-father-drugs/

Wow, it was Fentanyl and Heroin; the exact formula that's been claiming scores of lives as of late. Fentanyl is ridiculously powerful, and mixed with Heroin it's deadly.
    That boy didn't just get a dealer off the market, he likely saved countless lives who would've ODed from this powerful and deadly combination.
    I don't know how his father dealt with him after he called CPS on him before, but this kid has some mad determination and I love the way he didn't give up. He didn't want to grow up in that environment, and he was likely worried about his dad's involvement in the drug world.
    That child has a lot of promise....I applaud his efforts and hope his life is a blessed one after this; he deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by TaupinJohn View Post
    Wow, it was Fentanyl and Heroin; the exact formula that's been claiming scores of lives as of late. Fentanyl is ridiculously powerful, and mixed with Heroin it's deadly.
    That boy didn't just get a dealer off the market, he likely saved countless lives who would've ODed from this powerful and deadly combination.
    I don't know how his father dealt with him after he called CPS on him before, but this kid has some mad determination and I love the way he didn't give up. He didn't want to grow up in that environment, and he was likely worried about his dad's involvement in the drug world.
    That child has a lot of promise....I applaud his efforts and hope his life is a blessed one after this; he deserves it.
    What is also disappointing is that they put him back with his father less than a year after the last time he reported him dealing. Not sure what drugs were involved then, but I don't trust this man to take care of his child. I hope he has a harsher prison sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by creepcrusher View Post
    This article says the boy called CPS a year ago and reported his father for selling drugs. This isn't the first time. Poor kid. I really wish him the best.
    https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsne...-father-drugs/
    This makes me awfully sad. A child has to repeatedly, literally call 911 to get someone to hear him. Makes me wonder who all else he's told over that time.

According to the article linked below, the boy is feeling he needs to "console" his dad, and is aware (his dad) will get in trouble over the allegations.
    That's just sad. An 11-year-old boy doesn't need to "console" his drug-dealing father or worry what penalties the law holds for him. He is, at present, being the adult to his father, who is playing the role of a defiant teenager who isn't going to stop his drug trade regardless of what his family wants.

It also mentions that the boy had only been in his father's care for one week when he made the call exposing his father's drug dealing.

It just said he'd be kept in a "safe, secure location." Please don't let it be as bad (or worse) than he's used to. It's probably too much to ask for, but I hope he's taken somewhere he can be happy, because by the sounds of it, this child has been lacking in the happiness department for far too long. I hope he can be a kid for a change, and not have to worry about his dad the Heroin dealer. That's a tremendous load for an 11-year-old to carry.

http://www.fox25boston.com/news/boy-...rugs/524262186
    Last edited by TaupinJohn; 05-26-2017 at 02:11 AM.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul!
    (W.E. Henley's "Invictus")

Quote Originally Posted by ninij9 View Post
    This makes me awfully sad. A child has to repeatedly, literally call 911 to get someone to hear him. Makes me wonder who all else he's told over that time.

Exactly. Where are all the other adults in this boy's life? IMO they're probably all druggies. Otherwise you'd think an adult would've reported this and a child wouldn't have to turn in his own father.

Quote Originally Posted by TaupinJohn View Post
    According to the article linked below, the boy is feeling he needs to "console" his dad, and is aware (his dad) will get in trouble over the allegations.
    That's just sad. An 11-year-old boy doesn't need to "console" his drug-dealing father or worry what penalties the law holds for him. He is, at present, being the adult to his father, who is playing the role of a defiant teenager who isn't going to stop his drug trade regardless of what his family wants.

It also mentions that the boy had only been in his father's care for one week when he made the call exposing his father's drug dealing.

It just said he'd be kept in a "safe, secure location." Please don't let it be as bad (or worse) than he's used to. It's probably too much to ask for, but I hope he's taken somewhere he can be happy, because by the sounds of it, this child has been lacking in the happiness department for far too long. I hope he can be a kid for a change, and not have to worry about his dad the Heroin dealer. That's a tremendous load for an 11-year-old to carry.

http://www.fox25boston.com/news/boy-...rugs/524262186
    I agree. And I hope nobody is giving this poor child a guilt trip for reporting his father. Didn't the original article say he was living with his grandmother now? I wonder who taught this child to report his father if he knows he's dealing drugs. Someone had to have taught him that. IMO he needs to be staying with that person. So impressed by this kid.