1273 users online (215 members and 1058 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

IA - Sabrina Ray, 16, beaten & starved to death, Perry, 12 May 2017 *Arrests*

16-year-old Sabrina Ray only weighed 56 pounds at the time of her death.

Her adoptive parents Forty-one-year-old Marc Ray and 40-year-old Misty Ray, have been charged with numerous counts including those involving two other adopted children in their home.

The kids have been removed thank God.

Why in the name of all that is holy do you adopt kids just to abuse them? Money is my guess. I bet all three of these kids were special needs. Adoptive Parents get monthly payments when they adopt children with special needs.

Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.
    For a more detail explanation of why Websleuths is asking for your help CLICK HERE

Words fail me today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

When you have more than you need, build a longer table not a higher fence --Unknown

Did the kids attend public school while living in the Ray household? Did Sabrina ever leave the house? I don't understand why no one noticed a child was severely undernourished.
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Too little too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by AzPistonsGirl View Post
    Wow this was a daycare?

The home houses Rays of Sunshine Daycare, a state-licensed day care run by Misty and Marc Ray.
    I wonder who dropped the ball on this one?

Terrible.

Sabrina, rest in peace.

I hope the (adoptive) parents are not successful in lying their way out of this.

abeaman02 is offline All things are possible with coffee and mascara
    Quote Originally Posted by AzPistonsGirl View Post

She looks so sad in the picture posted in this article, it brought tears to my eyes.

This is horrific. Poor Sabrina your pain is over, baby girl.

I am a short woman at 4'7". I was undergoing medical treatment last year that made me extremely sick and lose weight. My lowest weight was 67lb and I know what that looked like. I can't imagine having lost another 12 lb to be at the weight Sabrina was. She must have been all bones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The Skelton boys brought me to Websleuths
    I'm not leaving until they are found!

- My pet cases -

Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton - Aliayah Lunsford - Jhessye Shockley - Travis Alexander - Jonathan Foster - Sky Metalwala - Alivia Kail - Bethany Decker - Sherry Leighty - Caylee Anthony - Jennifer Daugherty

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    16-year-old Sabrina Ray only weighed 56 pounds at the time of her death.

Her adoptive parents Forty-one-year-old Marc Ray and 40-year-old Misty Ray, have been charged with numerous counts including those involving two other adopted children in their home.

The kids have been removed thank God.

Why in the name of all that is holy do you adopt kids just to abuse them? Money is my guess. I bet all three of these kids were special needs. Adoptive Parents get monthly payments when they adopt children with special needs.

Sick I hope these parents get put under the jail, 56 lbs?! Jeezus,

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

This literally makes me sick to my stomach. That poor child. Those poor children. She looked so unhappy. Just awful.

:-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Heartbreaking
    Hooks up
    later that night i held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world and whispered, where does it hurt?
    it answered everywhere everywhere everywhere -Warsan Shire
    Maps:
    Alycia Yeoman - RIP
    Maricela Garcia - RIP

Oh this is heartbreaking. Rest easy Sabrina.
    MOO, IMO, etc...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast