GUILTY IA - Sabrina Ray, 16, beaten & starved to death, Perry, 12 May 2017

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
16-year-old Sabrina Ray only weighed 56 pounds at the time of her death.

Her adoptive parents Forty-one-year-old Marc Ray and 40-year-old Misty Ray, have been charged with numerous counts including those involving two other adopted children in their home.

The kids have been removed thank God.

Why in the name of all that is holy do you adopt kids just to abuse them? Money is my guess. I bet all three of these kids were special needs. Adoptive Parents get monthly payments when they adopt children with special needs.

Did the kids attend public school while living in the Ray household? Did Sabrina ever leave the house? I don't understand why no one noticed a child was severely undernourished. :mad:

I hope the (adoptive) parents are not successful in lying their way out of this.

This is horrific. Poor Sabrina :( your pain is over, baby girl.

I am a short woman at 4'7". I was undergoing medical treatment last year that made me extremely sick and lose weight. My lowest weight was 67lb and I know what that looked like. I can't imagine having lost another 12 lb to be at the weight Sabrina was. She must have been all bones. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16-year-old Sabrina Ray only weighed 56 pounds at the time of her death.

Her adoptive parents Forty-one-year-old Marc Ray and 40-year-old Misty Ray, have been charged with numerous counts including those involving two other adopted children in their home.

The kids have been removed thank God.

Why in the name of all that is holy do you adopt kids just to abuse them? Money is my guess. I bet all three of these kids were special needs. Adoptive Parents get monthly payments when they adopt children with special needs.

Sick I hope these parents get put under the jail, 56 lbs?! Jeezus,

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

This literally makes me sick to my stomach. That poor child. Those poor children. She looked so unhappy. Just awful.

Terribly terribly sad. Rest in peace Sabrina. It's just so wrong when kids are placed in homes because they aren't safe and the homes they are places in aren't safe.

I hope these people get what they deserve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terribly terribly sad. Rest in peace Sabrina. It's just so wrong when kids are placed in homes because they aren't safe and the homes they are places in aren't safe.

I hope these people get what they deserve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM: I'm glad that they will receive a civil punishment while we all think about what they deserve.

RIP Sabrina, so sorry that so many people let you down!

This is a sickening story. Ugh. I can't bear it. I have two beautiful daughters, 24 and 19, and both are tall, slim, athletic and healthy. 56 pounds??? My oldest daughter's dog weighs more than that! Skin and bones.

Both my daughters are deeply loved. A child is a treasure. I don't understand how "humans" can treat another human, a child, this way....and never will. The torture of this poor child is unforgivable. Disgusting. :burn:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back