1309 users online (265 members and 1044 guests)  

Websleuths News

My Dear MAXI!

Please, please stay! Check your email. WS is going to change and it won't be the same without you.

MAXIE, Please stay!!!!!
    IMHO

Maxi, please see this thread in the JR, people DO care.
    The thread is titled, Please stay, Maxi!
    To which, I reply "MEGA DITTOS"

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...&threadid=3400

I hope you will reconsider, Maxi.
    Hugs and blessings, Lanie

Please, please, please Maxi stay. Give us all one more chance.

Maxi you are WS!
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

Maxi, you don't know me, I don't think I've ever posted on this thread before, but I want to tell you that I feel bad about what's been happening around here lately and that you were hurt. It's not right and certainly not fair that someone who puts in so much like you do get's treated in such a way!!
    I'm hoping that you will decide to stay, I believe the dark clouds are past and sunny skies will soon arrive
    this is just my opinion, it may be wrong, user beware!

Maxi, I hope, hope, hope you'll reconsider leaving...and stay. Thanks to you, the JonBenet forum has maintained its integrity through the years and has been a great place to post for everyone, RDIers and IDIers alike. (You've sent a couple of my posts to the Parking Lot and even deleted a couple, but you never got any static from me about it, because I knew you were right.)

Won't you please at least stay long enough to see if WS really has turned over a new leaf? Please give WS another chance, Maxi.

Maxi, if your health is at issue, then you must do what is best for you. If being a moderator causes undue stress, please take care of yourself first. (I did not know you were battling cancer. You need all the strength you have to attend to that battle first.)

Please Maxi reconsider and let us know you will stay! This is the only forum I have ever been comfortable enough to post and know the other posters will treat me with respect no matter how different our views tend to be. I attribute the attitudes I see in the JBR forum to your careful guidance. It just shows how much of a difference you make. Maxi, please please stay!
    JUST MY OPINION!

Maxi, please stay here. You have more friends than enemies. Trust me, we need you. I don't think we can make it without you. WS is getting better. Help us to help the forum we so dearly love. Thank you.

Things are looking up!

Maxi

Please stay and be the leader of Jon Benet's forum .We need you so much !

Socks
    Just my opinion

cantaloupeGuest

New Year, New Format, Old Maxi!

Hurray!

River, the forum looks great. I'm glad you and maxi decided to stay.

Belated Happy New Year.