My Dear MAXI!

River

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.
Please, please stay! Check your email. WS is going to change and it won't be the same without you.

Maxi, you don't know me, I don't think I've ever posted on this thread before, but I want to tell you that I feel bad about what's been happening around here lately and that you were hurt. It's not right and certainly not fair that someone who puts in so much like you do get's treated in such a way!!
I'm hoping that you will decide to stay, I believe the dark clouds are past and sunny skies will soon arrive :)

Maxi, I hope, hope, hope you'll reconsider leaving...and stay. Thanks to you, the JonBenet forum has maintained its integrity through the years and has been a great place to post for everyone, RDIers and IDIers alike. (You've sent a couple of my posts to the Parking Lot and even deleted a couple, but you never got any static from me about it, because I knew you were right.)

Won't you please at least stay long enough to see if WS really has turned over a new leaf? Please give WS another chance, Maxi.

Maxi, if your health is at issue, then you must do what is best for you. If being a moderator causes undue stress, please take care of yourself first. (I did not know you were battling cancer. You need all the strength you have to attend to that battle first.)

Please Maxi reconsider and let us know you will stay! This is the only forum I have ever been comfortable enough to post and know the other posters will treat me with respect no matter how different our views tend to be. I attribute the attitudes I see in the JBR forum to your careful guidance. It just shows how much of a difference you make. Maxi, please please stay!

Maxi, please stay here. You have more friends than enemies. Trust me, we need you. I don't think we can make it without you. WS is getting better. Help us to help the forum we so dearly love. Thank you.

Please stay and be the leader of Jon Benet's forum .We need you so much !

Socks

Hurray!

River, the forum looks great. I'm glad you and maxi decided to stay.

Belated Happy New Year.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back