1286 users online (188 members and 1098 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

UK - 22 dead in explosion at Ariana Grande gig, Manchester, 22 May 2017 #1

Breaking News

"Emergency services have rushed to Manchester Arena after reports of two explosions.

Video footage showed people fleeing in tears from the venue after reports of explosions at the end of an Ariana Grande concert tonight.

Evie Brewster, who attended the concert, told MailOnline: 'Ariana Grange had just finished her last song and left the stage when a huge explosion sounded.

'Suddenly everybody started screaming and running for the exit.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4hqcUh4uW
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

G M Police @gmpolice
    Police responded to reports of an incident at Manchester Arena. Please stay away from the area. More details to follow....

https://twitter.com/search?q=G+M+Pol...Ctwgr%5Esearch
    Last edited by Harmony2; 05-23-2017 at 08:41 PM. Reason: added link
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

wow

I hope no one was hurt

Very worrying posts on twitter this is looking very serious.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    wow

I hope no one was hurt
    Unfortunately this appears to be the case unconfirmed reports of blood in the corridors by an eyewitness at the gig on social media.

British train lines from Manchester Victoria station are blocked.The arena is above the station - Network Rail

Last edited by perfectingpink; 05-22-2017 at 06:29 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

G M Police @gmpolice
    Emergency services responding to serious incident at Manchester Arena. Avoid the area. More details will follow as soon as available

Photo online on twitter being shared of injured lying on the ground

https://twitter.com/search?q=G+M+Pol...Ctwgr%5Esearch
    Last edited by Harmony2; 05-23-2017 at 10:12 AM. Reason: added link

'A number of confirmed fatalities'

Greater Manchester Police have confirmed there are “a number of confirmed fatalities”

In a statement the force said: “Emergency services are currently responding to reports of an explosion at Manchester Arena.

“There are a number of confirmed fatalities and others injured.

“Please AVOID the area as first responders work tirelessly at the scene.

“Details of a casualty bureau will follow as soon as available.”

OMG

Just seen this on Twitter - horrific

Oh no....

...there was talk of a speaker blowing or a balloon prop exploding. Whatever it is I wonder if people have been injured trying to evacuate.

Last edited by CoverMeCagney; 05-22-2017 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Sending red roses

Quote Originally Posted by Alyce View Post
    Just seen this on Twitter - horrific
    It's a terrible tragedy so many young people there too.

'Young girls with blood on them' - Witness

Eyewitness Sasina Akhtar told the Manchester Evening News: “She did her last song, we were in the lower tier and there was an explosion behind us at the back of the arena.

“We saw young girls with blood on them, everyone was screaming and people were running. There was lots of smoke.”

Live updates http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...dates-10478776

It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Awful, awful news. Hoping it was a tragic accident with no terrorism involved.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Video footage showed people fleeing in tears from the venue after bangs rang out immediately after the concert finished.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ter-Arena.html
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast