1207 users online (189 members and 1018 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CA - Angelique Davis, 13, Studio City, 21 May 2017

Angelique Faith Davis, 13, was walking in the 3700 block of Fredonia Drive about 3:30 p.m. Sunday when she was last seen.

She has Type 1 diabetes and requires medication. She apparently is also depressed.

Angelique is described as being 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs about 128 pounds. She has brown hair, blue eyes and freckles.

She was last seen wearing a purple blouse, blue shorts, white shoes and a black backpack.

http://ktla.com/2017/05/23/lapd-offi...with-diabetes/

GigTu is offline ♥ ѧѦ ѧѦѧ︵͡ ︵ѧѦ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ♥
    It breaks my heart when I read that a child has depression issues.

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    It breaks my heart when I read that a child has depression issues.
    Indeed.

https://patch.com/california/studioc...l-goes-missing

Looks like they captured her image on video walking away, but nothing is mentioned about the image.

Angelique Faith Davis was last seen about 3:30 p.m. Sunday in the 3700 block of Fredonia Drive. She was walking toward Cahuenga Boulevard, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Hello, I know some might not believe this but I'm her half-brother and I live in Ohio, due to the complex family relationship/situation with my birth-mother I never got to talk to her and just have sent her a message through facebook.....I really hope this isn't too late and that she is found soon and is okay I hope she didn't run somewhere to harm herself.......

I hope she is okay too, domah2.

In the image showing her walking away, it looks like she is wearing slippers.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    I can not access the Bring Angelique FB, only me?

I had no trouble with it, Darling136.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

There is a vigil on Friday night at 8 pm--on Cahuenga Blvd---right near where she was last seen walking on the video cam

“Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

VIGIL FOR MISSING ANGELIQUE DAVIS TONIGHT at EL PASEO de CAHUENGA PARK

Please come to a vigil at El Paseo de Cahuenga Park tonight if you are in the area- Friday, May 26 at 8:00 P.M. to pray and raise awareness for Angelique and her family so they can "Bring Angelique Home" https://www.facebook.com/bringangeliquehome
    She has been missing since Sunday and lives in the Cahuenga Pass. Angelique is a type 1 diabetic, which has intensified this already critical situation. Those of you who came to help with posters today know how badly her mom and family want her back. It's absolutely heartbreaking. We have asked local news to come so PLEASE support this neighborhood family in their time of need.

El Paseo de Cahuenga Park 8:00-9:00 PM
    3300 Cahuenga Blvd W, Los Angeles, CA 90068

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tnmomb; 05-26-2017 at 06:45 AM.

I can't load the page either - I looked at many pictures of her on her mother' SM and she is MUCH older looking at times, in contrast to the school photo. They seem very focused on the immediate area, I haven't seen mention of her possibly meeting up with someone, though they lose track of her on camera/with dogs they brought in, according to Mom. I hope she hasn't fallen victim to the mental health struggles mentioned originally.

Quote Originally Posted by homefront View Post
    I can't load the page either - I looked at many pictures of her on her mother' SM and she is MUCH older looking at times, in contrast to the school photo. They seem very focused on the immediate area, I haven't seen mention of her possibly meeting up with someone, though they lose track of her on camera/with dogs they brought in, according to Mom. I hope she hasn't fallen victim to the mental health struggles mentioned originally.
    RBBM

I am so worried about this beautiful girl with such a sweet smile.

1. The "Bring Angelique Home" FB page is working for me as of now: https://www.facebook.com/bringangeliquehome/

2. A crowd-funding site, apparently set up by Angelique's mom, has additional information. Since these sites are off-limits per TOS, I am not going to link or quote, but to summarize:
    1) Angelique took her medication with her but does not know how to administer it properly. [Though still concerning, a good sign, IMO (I am assuming her mom is talking about her diabetes medicine. Is that something that needs to be refrigerated?). It also makes me feel a bit better seeing that she took a backpack with her.]
    2) She has been "extremely" depressed.
    3) The family is new to the LA area. [Looking at Angelique's and her mom's FB pages, it looks like they moved there from OH sometime in the last couple of years.]
    4) Angelique has no phone or money.
    5) A helicopter and a bloodhound have been used but so far to no avail.

3. Map of the area where Angelique was last seen:
    https://goo.gl/maps/B5FE4ZPEhDK2
    [Appears to be mostly residential, but about four miles from the Hollywood Reservoir and five miles from the Hollywood Sign (looks to be quite mountainous).

She needs to be found ASAP. I wish I were there to help look for her ....

marking my spot

Minutes before the vigil was to start this evening Angelique was able to contact her mother! She is now safe in the hospital where she will remain for several days. LAPD will interview her asap. They have 2 people in custody. Everyone is so relieved. It is a miracle she was found! More details to follow. Thank you everyone for your support and love.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast