1228 users online (212 members and 1016 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

OK - Fred Romine, 56, Broken Bow, 6 May 2017

Fred Romine was last seen on May 6th in the Broken Bow area.

He was driving his 2005 Brown Honda Odyssey to Paris to officiate a college baseball game. But college officials say he never made it and hasn't been seen or heard from since.

http://www.kxii.com/content/news/Aut...423053034.html

Last edited by JerseyGirl; 05-23-2017 at 01:04 PM.

I have been following this on my local news. He not been seen since May 6th, but this was not reported until May 18th, is strange to me. He has 2 sons who are not pleading for his return. He is a local optometristJust strange there is very little out there about him.

wonder if he has a history of vanishing for days/weeks at a time
    if not, he probably had an accident and is down a steep incline or in the water
    or could be both

Quote Originally Posted by smiley View Post
    I have been following this on my local news. He not been seen since May 6th, but this was not reported until May 18th, is strange to me. He has 2 sons who are not pleading for his return. He is a local optometristJust strange there is very little out there about him.

https://m.facebook.com/drfredromine
    It doesn't appear he has used this account since 2013. A couple of 2017 interesting comments.

I saw on the news story comments, several people asked the route he took. there was no response. We have had several who went off the road, survived, but were not found and passed away

I do not know if I am reading this correctly, but could his family believe he is avoiding being served and that is why they thought he is missing therefore did not report until later?

Scroll to the last case.
    http://www.oscn.net/dockets/Results....ber=&citation=
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    I do not know if I am reading this correctly, but could his family believe he is avoiding being served and that is why they thought he is missing therefore did not report until later?

Scroll to the last case.
    http://www.oscn.net/dockets/Results....ber=&citation=
    So many cases ...!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

This guy has dropped off the face of the earth and I'm seeing nothing on SM! What the heck?!

It appears as though he may have been the eye dr at the state prison. The person with the case against him also had a case against the prison at one time. Looking up her name there was someone in that prison by that name. Is it possilbe that his position there and his disappearance are linked?
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

I wonder if there might be issues involving the state line and jurisdictions. Like, OK authorities think it should be TX's problem, and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabirey View Post
    This guy has dropped off the face of the earth and I'm seeing nothing on SM! What the heck?!
    I find it so strange that he has 2 sons and neither one of them is out there pleading for help to bring him home. Always a red flag to me

Y'all should probably get your facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by smiley View Post
    First of all, he was not reported the day he hadn't been heard from because he is a grown man, with a car, who can make his own decisions and go anywhere he chooses to. No one knew his schedule hour by hour so everyone was unsure of if he was really missing or not. He had also been doing some traveling before he went missing, so it was a possibility he may have started traveling again. Also, it was not reported on May 18th, it was reported on the week of the 8th. They just didn't announce it to the world yet.

Second, his two sons ARE trying everything they possibly can to locate him. I have no idea where you would even get the idea that they don't care where he is, but it's not true at all. They look for him every. single. day. They call the sheriff every single day. They literally do everything they can. There's just a lot more involved than what everyone probably thinks this is.

Third of all, he is no longer an optometrist. I read on one of these outrageous comments that he was an optometrist for a prison? Nope. Definitely not.....

Lastly, there is not much about him out there because he is from a VERY small town -- and we are talking small town as in: THEY STILL USE A NEWSPAPER TO SPREAD NEWS, NOT THE INTERNET). For those of you saying he hasn't been on social media since 2013, that's also false. That's his OLD profile.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast