1047 users online (177 members and 870 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Employee of Corruption Magnet Debbie Wasserman Schultz Under Criminal Investigation

After her embarrassing resignation from her role*as*DNC*chair, Rep.*Debbie Wasserman Schultz*hid from the spotlight for months. However, she is back, and, once again, linked to a corruption scandal.

http://observer.com/2017/02/imran-aw...investigation/
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

From link above.

Politico reported on February 6 that Imran Awan, who is currently employed by*Wasserman Schultz, is under criminal investigation for “wide-range equipment and data theft.” Wasserman Schultz’s communications director provided Politico with few details into the investigation and refused to answer any followup questions.

Relatives of Awan—including Hina Alvi, Abid Awan and Jamal Awan—are implicated in the investigation as well. Hina Alvi is currently employed by Rep.*Gregory Meeks.

Words matter.

http://congressional-staff.insidegov...830/Imran-Awan

Imran Awan, a current staffer, earned an estimated salary of $165,130 USD as a Shared Employee through the most recent House pay period. This was 2.4 times greater than the median for a House staff.

Words matter.

Congressional Aides Fear Suspects In IT Breach Are Blackmailing Members With Their Own Data

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...their-own-data

Five Capitol Hill technology aides told The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group*that members of Congress have displayed an inexplicable and intense loyalty*towards the suspects who*police say*victimized them. The baffled aides wonder if the suspects are blackmailing representatives based on the contents of their emails and files, to which they had full access.

A House IT employee who requested anonymity said tech workers who have taken over some of those offices*found that computers in some — but not all — offices were “thin clients” that sent all data to an offsite server in violation of House policies. Additionally, staffers’ iPhones were all linked to*a single non-government iTunes account.

The investigation goes far beyond the theft of millions of dollars. The employees could read all emails dozens of members of Congress sent and received, as well as access any files members and their staff stored. Court records show the brothers ran*a side business that owed*$100,000 to*an Iranian fugitive*who has been tied to Hezbollah, and their stepmother says they often send money to Pakistan.

Words matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    From link above.

Politico reported on February 6 that Imran Awan, who is currently employed by*Wasserman Schultz, is under criminal investigation for “wide-range equipment and data theft.” Wasserman Schultz’s communications director provided Politico with few details into the investigation and refused to answer any followup questions.

Relatives of Awan—including Hina Alvi, Abid Awan and Jamal Awan—are implicated in the investigation as well. Hina Alvi is currently employed by Rep.*Gregory Meeks.
    How did these brothers even get these highly sensitive jobs, having access to all of these emails and files? Who brought them all in?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Wasserman Schultz IT Guy Threatened Kidnappings For Cash, Court Docs Say

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/st...pakistani-kin/

The three brothers, plus two of their wives, were employed on a shared basis by dozens of Democratic members of the House of Representatives, including*members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs*and Committee on Homeland Security.

Words matter.

Imran Awan also worked for the Democratic National Committee and has been tied to the 2016 Wikileaks email hack. On Feb. 2, the House Sergeant-at-Arms had Awan and his brothers Abid and Jamal banned from the House of Representatives computer network–a very unusual and extreme step.

Now we’ve learned that Imran Awan had passwords and complete access to Wasserman Schultz’s iPad at the time of the DNC email hack. FBI Director James Comey said the DNC did not cooperate with the agency’s investigation, according to The Hill.

http://theresurgent.com/why-is-debbi...leaks-suspect/

Words matter.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    How did these brothers even get these highly sensitive jobs, having access to all of these emails and files? Who brought them all in?
    answering my own question:

Awan began working for Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida in 2005, and his wife, his brother’s wife, and two of his brothers all appeared on the payrolls of various House Democrats soon after, payroll records show. They have collected $4 million since 2010.

For years, it was widely known that Awan, and eventually his 20-year-old brother Jamal, did the bulk of the work for various offices, while no-show employees were listed on members’ staffs in order to collect additional $165,000 salaries, workers said. This circumvented a rule that prevents any one staffer from making more than members of Congress.

Not only did Debbie bring this entire family of hucksters into the congressional offices, but after congress banned them, because they were caught doing illegal things---she changed them to 'consultants' so she could continue to employ them. As did others.

And they charged 4x the usual fee and they were NOT good or dependable employees....so it probably was blackmail and threats that kept them employed.

Rosiak stated*that Wasserman Schultz has promoted Awan to policy adviser as a way to get around his ban from the House network. Additionally, just before his father died, Awan changed the beneficiary on his father’s $50,000 life insurance policy from his stepmother to himself without her knowledge.

http://www.theblaze.com/video/wasser...sional-emails/

Words matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    Imran Awan also worked for the Democratic National Committee and has been tied to the 2016 Wikileaks email hack. On Feb. 2, the House Sergeant-at-Arms had Awan and his brothers Abid and Jamal banned from the House of Representatives computer network–a very unusual and extreme step.

Now we’ve learned that Imran Awan had passwords and complete access to Wasserman Schultz’s iPad at the time of the DNC email hack. FBI Director James Comey said the DNC did not cooperate with the agency’s investigation, according to The Hill.

http://theresurgent.com/why-is-debbi...leaks-suspect/

So was it the Russians that hacked the DNC? OR was it this family of hucksters that obviously had the means and the motive?

Plot thickens in probe of House IT contractors

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ntractors.html

The others purportedly involved are Imran’s wife, Hina Alvi, and Rao Abbas, who is not part of the family.

March 14, 2017
    Wasserman Schultz as of Friday was still employing Imran Awan, 36, as an adviser, despite his access to the chamber’s computer system having been revoked. *

Words matter.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    So was it the Russians that hacked the DNC? OR was it this family of hucksters that obviously had the means and the motive?
    The answers to those questions will hopefully come to light with the special investigation.

I thought it was Seth Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    I thought it was Seth Rich.
    he was not the hacker. He just passed the emails to wikileaks.

Debbie is such an inept, incompetent foolish person. Amazing the way so many Dems point their fingers at Trumps staff, when the head of their DNC and their beloved congresswoman is such an idiot.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast