1403 users online (273 members and 1130 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    8,470

    NE - Elizabeth "Beth" Shelby, 26, Scottsbluff, 17 May 2017

    Michael Munn, area director of Region I Office of Human Development, said Friday that Elizabeth "Beth" Shelby left a group home operated by the agency in Scottsbluff on Wednesday. Capt. Tony Straub of the Scottsbluff Police Department said the woman is listed as a vulnerable adult and has been entered as missing. On Tuesday, Straub said that the woman had not yet been located, though it is believed that she remains in the area.

    Munn said the woman has been diagnosed with developmental difficulties. Staff are concerned about her safety.

    "She takes some serious medications that she is not getting because she is not in the group home," he said.

    Shelby is described as being 26 years old, 5'6" in height, weighing about 145 pounds and she has brown hair.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    6,046
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    Michael Munn, area director of Region I Office of Human Development, said Friday that Elizabeth "Beth" Shelby left a group home operated by the agency in Scottsbluff on Wednesday. Capt. Tony Straub of the Scottsbluff Police Department said the woman is listed as a vulnerable adult and has been entered as missing. On Tuesday, Straub said that the woman had not yet been located, though it is believed that she remains in the area.

    Munn said the woman has been diagnosed with developmental difficulties. Staff are concerned about her safety.

    "She takes some serious medications that she is not getting because she is not in the group home," he said.

    Shelby is described as being 26 years old, 5'6" in height, weighing about 145 pounds and she has brown hair.
    Is there a link?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    AZ/MN USA
    Posts
    2,150
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward


  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    8,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalagali View Post
    Is there a link?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry, My son wrecked his truck yesterday and I was waiting to hear back from him and Dad...so a bit distracted.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    8,470
    Quote Originally Posted by doodles1211 View Post
    Thanks, doodles1211!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,338
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    Sorry, My son wrecked his truck yesterday and I was waiting to hear back from him and Dad...so a bit distracted.
    Hope your son is ok!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    8,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazelnutty View Post
    Hope your son is ok!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
    Yes he is! Thanks Hazelnutty : )

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    188
    http://kneb.com/regional-news/missin...-north-platte/

    The local Office of Human Development says a woman who has been missing from one of the agency’s group homes for over a week was found last evening in North Platte.
    Found



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 116
    Last Post: 01-15-2018, 10:45 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2018, 09:43 AM
  3. CO CO - Elizabeth 'Beth' Miller, 14, Idaho Springs, 16 Aug 1983
    By SadieJane in forum 1980's Missing
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-04-2017, 09:21 PM