Found Alive NE - Elizabeth "Beth" Shelby, 26, Scottsbluff, 17 May 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Michael Munn, area director of Region I Office of Human Development, said Friday that Elizabeth "Beth" Shelby left a group home operated by the agency in Scottsbluff on Wednesday. Capt. Tony Straub of the Scottsbluff Police Department said the woman is listed as a vulnerable adult and has been entered as missing. On Tuesday, Straub said that the woman had not yet been located, though it is believed that she remains in the area.

Munn said the woman has been diagnosed with developmental difficulties. Staff are concerned about her safety.

"She takes some serious medications that she is not getting because she is not in the group home," he said.

Shelby is described as being 26 years old, 5'6" in height, weighing about 145 pounds and she has brown hair.
9c2a12d6a7a22bf325b7729509cf2f73.jpg

Michael Munn, area director of Region I Office of Human Development, said Friday that Elizabeth "Beth" Shelby left a group home operated by the agency in Scottsbluff on Wednesday. Capt. Tony Straub of the Scottsbluff Police Department said the woman is listed as a vulnerable adult and has been entered as missing. On Tuesday, Straub said that the woman had not yet been located, though it is believed that she remains in the area.

Munn said the woman has been diagnosed with developmental difficulties. Staff are concerned about her safety.

"She takes some serious medications that she is not getting because she is not in the group home," he said.

Shelby is described as being 26 years old, 5'6" in height, weighing about 145 pounds and she has brown hair.
9c2a12d6a7a22bf325b7729509cf2f73.jpg

Is there a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, My son wrecked his truck yesterday and I was waiting to hear back from him and Dad...so a bit distracted.
Hope your son is ok!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46