867 users online (116 members and 751 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

PA - Christine Granese, 53, stabbed to death, Norristown, 4 July 2005

A man accused of killing his wife of 34 years left taped messages telling another woman he loved her just days before his wife was stabbed, prosecutors said.

Charles A. Granese, 57, of Norristown, was charged with first-and third-degree murder and other charges in the death of Christine Granese, 53. Her body was found by police responding to a 911 call Charles Granese placed shortly after 4 a.m. on July 4.

Jurors heard a tape Wednesday on which Granese told Andrea Maslanka, 34, of Bridgeport, I have never felt this way before. Its like I am being possessed. His three daughters wiped away tears as they listened.
    http://kyw.com/local/local_story_349083342.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

The articles doesn't really say if the attraction was mutual.... It seems that the secretary readily accepted the husband's gifts.

In any case, why would this guy murder his wife? Again, why not just get a divorce???? I guess that he didn't want to spend the money.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why guys would risk spending the rest of their lives in prison to avoid splitting their assets.

From November 2006:

http://www.pottsmerc.com/article/MP/...WS01/311219994

Responding to a defense appeal filed with the state Superior Court that cites alleged errors made during Granese’s trial last December, Montgomery County Judge Thomas P. Rogers states that the alleged errors are not errors or are not sufficiently egregious to toss out Granese’s life sentence and give him a new trial...

A panel of county jurors deliberated some five hours at the conclusion of a two-week-plus trial before finding Granese guilty of first-degree murder.