GUILTY PA - Christine Granese, 53, stabbed to death, Norristown, 4 July 2005

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A man accused of killing his wife of 34 years left taped messages telling another woman he loved her just days before his wife was stabbed, prosecutors said.

Charles A. Granese, 57, of Norristown, was charged with first-and third-degree murder and other charges in the death of Christine Granese, 53. Her body was found by police responding to a 911 call Charles Granese placed shortly after 4 a.m. on July 4.

Jurors heard a tape Wednesday on which Granese told Andrea Maslanka, 34, of Bridgeport, “I have never felt this way before. It’s like I am being possessed.” His three daughters wiped away tears as they listened.
http://kyw.com/local/local_story_349083342.html

The articles doesn't really say if the attraction was mutual.... It seems that the secretary readily accepted the husband's gifts.

In any case, why would this guy murder his wife? Again, why not just get a divorce???? I guess that he didn't want to spend the money.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why guys would risk spending the rest of their lives in prison to avoid splitting their assets.

From November 2006:

http://www.pottsmerc.com/article/MP/20061121/NEWS01/311219994

Responding to a defense appeal filed with the state Superior Court that cites alleged errors made during Granese’s trial last December, Montgomery County Judge Thomas P. Rogers states that the alleged errors are not errors or are not sufficiently egregious to toss out Granese’s life sentence and give him a new trial...

A panel of county jurors deliberated some five hours at the conclusion of a two-week-plus trial before finding Granese guilty of first-degree murder.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back