1261 users online (230 members and 1031 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 158 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Rave about Trump

Trump supporters, here's your chance to rave about him.
    Proverbs 19:17

Buckskin Girl - Facebook page - Websleuths thread
    Arroyo Grande Jane Doe - Facebook page - Websleuths thread

Glad all over..glad all over..glad all over...you make me happpy..I'll will never be blue.

Come on guys. Don't be shy!

Wish we could know what the Pope said.

*crickets*
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

Gee maybe they isn't anything to rave about.

Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    *crickets*
    Tumbleweeds..

Quote Originally Posted by Springrain View Post
    Tumbleweeds..

I am very happy with what he has done, and looking forward to the future finally.
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Trump won the election, despite all the MSM against him, attacking him every day, just like now. The polls were all fraudulent, and the people saw through it all, to their credit. Now, we get the daily Russian conspiracy BS, as they try to discredit Trump's election win. The people still support Trump. The only Russian conspiracy was the Clinton's selling uranium to the Russians.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...s-yawned-over/

Quote Originally Posted by TMAN2014 View Post
    Trump won the election, despite all the MSM against him, attacking him every day, just like now. The polls were all fraudulent, and the people saw through it all, to their credit. Now, we get the daily Russian conspiracy BS, as they try to discredit Trump's election win. The people still support Trump. The only Russian conspiracy was the Clinton's selling uranium to the Russians.

That's why I hope he doesn't stop tweeting. The main stink media can't twist his words around.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by TMAN2014 View Post

Katydid23 just posted today a whole gaggle of links saying that it was the MSM that got Trump elected. It was the MEDIA'S fault Trump won.

Sooooo....as much as I think that is a ridiculous claim, I am curious at to which of you has the closest truth.

I guess I just expected to see posts that brought out the best in the POTUS. After all, I detested Melania until I read the posts and links that other WS members supplied and I now hold a big chunk of understanding for her, whereas before I just thought "made your bed, now lie down!".

Huge investment in Navy shipyards drive economic turnaround

The shipyard is always busy – and one of four Navy-owned and operated in the U.S. that is currently ramping up its work – courtesy of the Trump administration. Employees are tasked with making sure subs are warfighter-ready – and have no room for error.

The Navy recently got the go-ahead to expand its current fleet of 275 deployable ships to 355 over the next decade. The order means thousands of U.S. jobs are up for grabs now in Kittery, as well as at the Navy’s shipyards in Bremerton, Wash., Norfolk, Va., and Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.

The submarines they will make are the ultimate self-contained war machines, but the process of building them carries economic benefits out to surrounding communities like concentric waves.

When the shipyard does well, the community does well.

“The economic impact is huge,” John Joyal, chairman of the Seacoast Shipyard Association, told Fox News. “Real estate, merchandise, gas stations, restaurants… everything is connected. We give back to the community and the community gives back to us.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tillicum View Post
    The Navy recently got the go-ahead to expand its current fleet of 275 deployable ships to 355 over the next decade. The order means thousands of U.S. jobs are up for grabs now in Kittery, as well as at the Navy’s shipyards in Bremerton, Wash.,
    OT, but I live very close to Bremerton. It's a very depressing place. Not Trump's fault, of course. Just chiming in because I saw Bremerton
    Last edited by Springrain; 05-26-2017 at 01:10 PM.

If you trust Breitbart for your news then you will be misinformed

Page 1 of 158 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast