1176 users online (184 members and 992 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158
Results 2,356 to 2,362 of 2362
    Trump is a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    Trump is a moron.
    Succinctly said.. eloquent.

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
    Maybe we can all at least agree to stop posting links to The Daily Caller (in addition to hosting Kessler's articles before he became a murderer), there's this:

Last edited by BritsKate; 08-22-2017 at 05:28 AM.

That's one thing I agree with you on. Children should be off limits.

On Afghanistan, Trump promised to listen to his gut. Instead, he lost his nerve

A big problem, of course, is that what Trump outlined in his address last night is not new at all. The missions and the objectives—advising and training the Afghan security forces; grinding the Taliban through US airstrikes and counterterrorism raids; weakening the insurgency enough that its leadership will have no choice but to sue for a peace settlement—are the very same missions and strategies that Barack Obama pursued during his eight years as president.
    https://qz.com/1059448/on-afghanista...ost-his-nerve/
    FACT: Only 19.41% of total US Citizens made the effort to place their vote for Trump, and he won. GET OUT AND VOTE!

Trump/Russia Timeline: http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/

Hey whenever he continues with any policy Obama implemented the world is a safer place.

Again for those that support him he goes back on all his get of afghanistan/ this nonsense as he called it !

Just keep following Obama and all will be well.

It will now be interesting to watch as he destroys the year after year unemployment rate fall, the yearly increases in the economy etc .

He should send the world into a financial tailspin in about two weeks.

Human I know nothing about stocks! Follow this close tho. All the CEOs telling him to get and stay away from us ought to start a pl;ummet (I am guessing I know nothing!)

but............when he starts threatening stuff about his illigal wall run with your cash!!

We have watched the child pout and say ok fine we will let Obamacare fail.

I think he will do the same thing with the debt ceiling and then say fine let the govt close.

I certainly do not understand it but our dollar sets the entire global economy or something like that so he does that the whole thing messes up.

I would assume congress understands this-- so they may have to do it the way they did sanctions where they just ignore him

They can do that again correct? Just veto proof what ever stupid stuff he is gonna start in a couple weeks.

Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158