1233 users online (297 members and 936 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Priest charged with groping teen during 'King Kong'

MARBLE FALLS, Texas (AP) A Roman Catholic priest accused of groping a 16-year-old boy at a movie theater during a showing of "King Kong" has been charged with indecency with a child by sexual contact.

Father Paul M. Clogan, 74, was arrested Friday as he left the theater, police Capt. F.T. Goodwin said in Monday's online edition of the Austin American-Statesman. Clogan was free on bond Monday. Clogan sat next to the teen in the theater, Goodwin said. The boy, who did not know Clogan, told investigators the priest groped him about an hour after the movie started.

http://www.courttv.com/news/2005/1220/priest_ap.html

Linda7NJ,

Doesn't this just make you ill! At age 74 I am sure this is not the first time he has molested a child. I don't care if he is 74, I hope they put him .

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya
    Linda7NJ,

Doesn't this just make you ill! At age 74 I am sure this is not the first time he has molested a child. I don't care if he is 74, I hope they put him .
    Very ill! I was thinking the same thing, how many young victims has this pedophile racked up over the years? I hope he gets some sort of prison sentence, for him at 74 hopefully it will be a death sentence.

what a pig!!!

I'm glad this was brought to light and not just swept under the rug like so many other cases of Catholic Preist molesting children.

I'm not Catholic... and it really makes me sad for Catholic Church members to hear about these cases of molestation. I don't look down on the entire church because of these disgusting priest... but I do think there needs to be more done about the fact these cases are covered up by the "Church".

It really saddens me that they smear the name of good people with no reguard to the damage they are doing to the church.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya
    I'm glad this was brought to light and not just swept under the rug like so many other cases of Catholic Preist molesting children.

I'm not Catholic... and it really makes me sad for Catholic Church members to hear about these cases of molestation. I don't look down on the entire church because of these disgusting priest... but I do think there needs to be more done about the fact these cases are covered up by the "Church".

It really saddens me that they smear the name of good people with no reguard to the damage they are doing to the church.
    Exactly, Yaya...I am Catholic and this infuriates me. Our church has two wonderful priests who would never harm a child, and one of them is a dear friend of mine, yet they are all looked on with suspicion because of perverts like this man. UGH.

Sounds like a case of a career pedophile whose Alzheimers/senile dementia finally caught up with him and unintentionally outted him. Groping a teenaged boy he DIDN'T KNOW in a movie theater? He's lucky he didn't get beaten to a pulp right then and there.