1230 users online (229 members and 1001 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Wow, IQuestion, I like your logi. I havent been keeping up with the case and did not know what was in the box. Very suspicious indeed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Response to coastal edited to acknowledge her post
    Last edited by IQuestion; 08-11-2017 at 10:32 PM. Reason: RESPONSE TO COASTAL

Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    It's a good thing you're not a criminal, IQ! You're so clever you'd never get caught!
    Oh COASTAL, you are such a card, lol! I would never want to be a criminal. Victims need our advocacy and their families need our support. LIFE IS PRECIOUS.... I find it diabolicallly ironic that criminals, when faced with prosecution, EXPECT and DEMAND from us the same humanity they denied their victims.

Thank you to Alice253 for always being an advocate
    Last edited by IQuestion; 08-11-2017 at 10:34 PM.

Hi friends. Let's keep the FACTS in this case at the forefront. Let's make sure manufactured break ins don't allow for doubts. Flood the 48 Hours Facebook Page, Instagram and Twitter with the FACTS so people know the real story as they watch the 48 Hours show tonight - where none of the victim's family cooperated so that the integrity of the case wasn't compromised. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRain View Post
    Hi friends. Let's keep the FACTS in this case at the forefront. Let's make sure manufactured break ins don't allow for doubts. Flood the 48 Hours Facebook Page, Instagram and Twitter with the FACTS so people know the real story as they watch the 48 Hours show tonight - where none of the victim's family cooperated so that the integrity of the case wasn't compromised. Thank you!
    I am so sick of reading on the net that she was murdered because she was a doctor for alternatives.

The reporter doesn't like me. Go figure. When they first aired the episode I spoke up and sent tons ofemails. I was told I was too biased. Whatever to that response.

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
    The reporter doesn't like me. Go figure. When they first aired the episode I spoke up and sent tons ofemails. I was told I was too biased. Whatever to that response.
    Ya know, Oregonmama, the MSM knows EVERYTHING and we, the people, are stupid, know nothing nor can figure anything out. I sat & watched Katie Couric state on tv that she would "explain the news so people could understand it"... WTH! Glad you slammed Moriarity with emails. They make me so mad.
    Report the FACTS

Last edited by msboo; 08-14-2017 at 08:11 AM.

AZ, hope all is well.

The biggest mistake MS did IMO was throwing out computer peripherals at the office on the day of his wife's and their children's beloved mother's funeral instead of being with his children and family comforting each other. Something was more important - not!

Not sure if and what LE found in connection with the computer stuff, but that would wipe away any doubts in my mind.

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    AZ, hope all is well.

The biggest mistake MS did IMO was throwing out computer peripherals at the office on the day of his wife's and their children's beloved mother's funeral instead of being with his children and family comforting each other. Something was more important - not!

Not sure if and what LE found in connection with the computer stuff, but that would wipe away any doubts in my mind.

-Nin
    Not to mention his sick idea to invite family and friends over to the house at jarvis for a swim after the funeral. Who does that..?

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    Not to mention his sick idea to invite family and friends over to the house at jarvis for a swim after the funeral. Who does that..?

-Nin
    Not just any friend. The friend who is the admitted killer of your wife. Nin the truth is out there - let's just hope the antics of 48 Hours and other less than thorough media outlets don't derail the truth being highlighted.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8