1186 users online (213 members and 973 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice253 View Post
    I am really thinking they've been up to their eyeballs in something else for awhile. I really wish things would get moving in this case. It is absolutely ridiculous that it takes so much time (years) to get a case to court any more. I have followed several UK cases lately, and generally, those cases are tried and over with within a year. Now is it better, I don't know, but it seems the juries seem to get it right. JMHO

I am really hoping for a fall trial. Looks like things are moving quickly now.

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
    I really hope so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
    You put the light in me...

Wouldn't a fall trial be great? My prediction is Spring 2018.

Do the majority of FL trials allow cameras in the courtroom?

http://www.fox4now.com/news/local-ne...bonita-springs

I wonder if this is all related? Sorry I am on my phone so can't copy and paste but apparently there's been several burglaries in this area.

You put the light in me...

Quote Originally Posted by Alice253 View Post
    http://www.fox4now.com/news/local-ne...bonita-springs

I wonder if this is all related? Sorry I am on my phone so can't copy and paste but apparently there's been several burglaries in this area.

Thank you Alice253 However the robberies in the link above all appear to be same M.O., "smash and dash" during the middle of the day. I was thinking about why a "special thread" would be assigned for a break in on a vacant house, no lights, and on the neighbors camera at night???
    Then "I-got-it!" It does provide an alternate scenario : Burglars broke in through side door and were surprised when TS walked in on them. And now the burglars/now murderers have returned to the scene to complete stealing the valuables they saw in the home. The defense could place reasonable doubt in the minds of jurors, as to an alternate explanation of what happened that night.
    The big problem with that scenario is CWW has already cut a deal to testify against MS, ergo JRR, too. Sooooo (pleeez get to the point IQ!) CWW is the LINK (missing, weakest, strongest) that will unequivocally implicate MS in every aspect of the case. Without CWW's deal, this case would not be able to connect MS & JRR. Geeez....considering the attitude towards snitches in jail/prison...
    I think it an excellent idea to keep them in separate locations, healthy and with extra protection.
    (Please feel free to block or remove the last sentence of my post because I am sure thr pros already know what to do.)

Ransacked

Master bathroom and closet ransacked, broken glass scattered everywhere. Nothing of value was stolen:

http://www.fox4now.com/news/local-ne...nothing-stolen

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Too much perfect timing. He just lost the trustee case plus more motions have been filed and sealed 're the property. The neighbours video can just captured that one night. There can be many other nights we don't know about it. I think, Jmo, that Mark is trying to build a question in the future jury's minds 're a home invasion possibility. What does Mark have to loose by taking this route? Nothing. Or, there was something in that house that certain ppl wanted that no one else knew about except Mark and CWW. Wouldn't surprise me.
    Since the burglars targeted the master bedroom & bathroom, my guess would be they were looking for drugs/prescription pain meds.

Moo
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

Quote Originally Posted by ATasteOfHoney View Post
    Since the burglars targeted the master bedroom & bathroom, my guess would be they were looking for drugs/prescription pain meds.

Moo
    I wonder if personal items are still in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    Master bathroom and closet ransacked, broken glass scattered everywhere. Nothing of value was stolen:

-Nin
    Thanks for the link NIN......Are you kidding me? No wonder every detective says, "When it comes to crime, I don't believe in coincidences."
    Well, well, well NIN....NOTHING OF VALUE was stolen....closet RANSACKED.....imagine that?? Why did I know (instinctively, suspiciously and with great irony) that NOTHING of value was going to be taken? Uh, because nothing of value (material items) was taken the first time either....imagine that?
    The first break in was a sham to take a precious life. The second break in could also be a sham to plant reasonable doubt in the minds of a jury.....oh yeah, I forgot to add....imagine that?
    In Florida DP cases, are defendants allowed to plead guilty in exchange for a life sentence and forego a trial?
    Do defense attorneys have the ability to collect their fees from the county if the original client retainer is found to be from an illegal/unauthorized source?
    (Long weekend too much sadness, for so many.)
    Last edited by IQuestion; 06-06-2017 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post

-Nin
    DEJA VU??
    https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...evers-case.pdf
    (Not sure if the link is direct. You might have to manually type it in your browser, but I transcribed the exact words from the affidavit, it is on page #54)

The home alarm had been left off at the direction of her husband Mark who remained in New York with their two children.

Through investigation, detectives have learned the residence was secured although "staged" to look like the exterior garage door had been pried open in an apparent burglary. Nothing has been noted as being removed or stolen from the residence throughout the investigation and the interior crime scene where Teresa was found also appears to have been staged.

Hmmm, sounds awfully familiar, huh?? "......the residence was secured although "staged" to look like the exterior garage door had been pried open in an apparent burglary. Nothing has been noted as being removed or stolen from the residence throughout the investigation....."
    Last edited by IQuestion; 06-13-2017 at 12:28 AM.

Who do you think would do something like this for Mark?

Unless these burglars are utterly clueless, why would anyone think there is anything left in that house after LE has been there as well as the family.

It makes no sense.

I can't see anyone doing it for Mark. And I can't see any burglar thinking there is anything there. But yet it happened.

I would think his mom would have gotten anything out of there he wanted... BUT maybe he remembered something else hidden.... hmmmm????

Quote Originally Posted by Kakidoll View Post
    I would think his mom would have gotten anything out of there he wanted... BUT maybe he remembered something else hidden.... hmmmm????
    I can see MS passing info to lawyer and lawyer to MS mom. Then from there info is acted upon. Mom, sister or other family members finger prints would already be in the house so finger prints would not show an outside intruder. this all could be a set up to show anyone could get in...and I agree there may have been something missed that needed to be taken out. I sure would like to know what LE saw that made them say it was a set up. More twists and turns but justice will prevail.

My first thought is squatters... everyone knows she is dead and he is not there and maybe electricity is still on... perfect place for a squatter

Quote Originally Posted by Hiandmighty View Post
    My first thought is squatters... everyone knows she is dead and he is not there and maybe electricity is still on... perfect place for a squatter
    My first thought was vandalism but based on the staging as described in the report IQ posted, not so sure anymore. It certainly seems much more deliberate than squatters or vandals to me.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast