1268 users online (183 members and 1085 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I have thought from the beginning that this was a last ditch effort from Mark trying to build a case for a home invasion scenario when TS arrived home that night.

Mark's lawyers have the keys to the house since they check on it regularly. It was Mr M's (Mark's lawyer) wife (Jennifer) that reported the break in.

http://www.news-press.com/story/news...ked/376850001/

I don 't think a lawyer would participate in something like that. He could lose his license

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    I don 't think a lawyer would participate in something like that. He could lose his license
    No, but he could pass on an innocent message, "did you get it out of the house, remember where I said it was?" and it goes from there. The lawyer would not know a break in would occur. Another way would be for MS to get a message out through another inmate to his family.....but all out going mail and calls are monitored....so maybe someone was released. Anything is possible. Like I said I really would like to see LE report.

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
    I have thought from the beginning that this was a last ditch effort from Mark trying to build a case for a home invasion scenario when TS arrived home that night.

Mark's lawyers have the keys to the house since they check on it regularly. It was Mr M's (Mark's lawyer) wife (Jennifer) that reported the break in.

http://www.news-press.com/story/news...ked/376850001/
    OREGONMAMA (Oh Mama!! with total endearments attached) The link you provided has an AMAZING trove of information!! ie.
    "The LCSO report said the break-in at the Jarvis Road address happened sometime between May 8, when Mummert last checked the home, and the 26th. Locks had been changed on the home prior to the burglary, the report said."
    and
    "The law firm representative also said in the report that while the home was "generally disorganized" it was not as messy as it was after the burglary."

Wow, "locks had been changed on the home"? By whom, when and why?? Hmmm....were they changed by MS or at his request? And why was the house "not as messy".....you'd think with all the scrutiny MS would have at least hired some people to help him get organized and provide a good environment for his children. Geez lahweeez!! So now that TS's brother is in charge of the trust....I wonder if the "locks" will be changed again? Or does atty M ( anyone on his staff) have
    the right (Wright) to visit the location whenever he or his investigators decide to go in???
    (This gets more interesting by the day....and YES, I do believe MS has "hidden assets" on the property. It is just a feeling I got when looking at all his safes and money collection. Like an iceberg, what you see is only a fraction of what is below the surface.)
    And, and, and....DEJA VU on top of DEJA VU....it seems J Mummert (based on how the article was written)
    was a woman ALONE entering the house!!! No wonder detectives don't believe in coincidences..
    Last edited by IQuestion; 06-13-2017 at 03:02 PM. Reason: to add reporting party J Mummert

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    I don't think the lawyer was involved at all. I should have added a sentence stating that I thought it was interesting the lawyer had the keys. I was not trying to imply the attorneys are involved. Again, pretty interesting that a woman entered the house alone. I would not step foot in that house at all!

So what did he do, have the locks changed after Teresa ' s family's last visit there several weeks ago? He is essentially denying his girls any access to anything they may want to try to salvage out of the house?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
    You put the light in me...

Or he's afraid they will find something he doesn't want them to find?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
    You put the light in me...

Pretty interesting that jewelry was left undisturbed. And that jewelry was still in there to begin with. Pretty small, portable and of great sentimental value, if not monetary value. Hmmm.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosgirl View Post
    Pretty interesting that jewelry was left undisturbed. And that jewelry was still in there to begin with. Pretty small, portable and of great sentimental value, if not monetary value. Hmmm.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    BS not removing it as keepsakes for the girls (while still in Marks' name) shows total disregard for anything Theresa. imo

I wonder why Theresa's family didn't remove it though, unless there's some sort of legality involved.

Could be the jewelry was just junky stuff

Could well be. Little girls like trinkets though, and Theresa's two seemed to like making such things.

Apart from gifting pieces to female family members, I've kept every bit of my Mams' jewellery, including the crappy stuff. Maybe I've held onto them because it's still relatively recent (to me), but I can't see me ever binning them .... just because it was hers, you know?

Perhaps I'm still a bit fragile and romanticising something that's way more clear to others.

The front door of the Siever's was left open so LE was called. Media has arrived. Just FYI

Quote Originally Posted by mckazpm View Post
    the front door of the siever's was left open so le was called. Media has arrived. Just fyi
    wth!........................

LE back at the house AGAIN!! Last night a neighbor called LE because the Siever's front door was left wide open. There had been a lady in a white car there previously.

Today, LE is now back at the house, as well as 2 white cars in the driveway...and media. It was relayed to a neighbor that there were no signs of the door being jimmied, but lady in white car says things are missing.

What the heck is going on here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mckazpm View Post
    LE back at the house AGAIN!! Last night a neighbor called LE because the Siever's front door was left wide open. There had been a lady in a white car there previously.

Today, LE is now back at the house, as well as 2 white cars in the driveway...and media. It was relayed to a neighbor that there were no signs of the door being jimmied, but lady in white car says things are missing.

What the heck is going on here!!!
    My guess is everyone knows it's vacant so people/kids/long lost family coming to take what they want.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast