1176 users online (212 members and 964 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 116
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,571
    Quote Originally Posted by LaneGirl View Post
    My guess is everyone knows it's vacant so people/kids/long lost family coming to take what they want.
    I wonder what the stats are in that area for break ins for vacant homes? Interesting, why does the Siever home keep having troubles??? Part of me thinks it means nothing but a big part feels it is being planned. Look who is behind bars. He will not stop until there is no more air to breathe. JMO

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    284
    My family has been there for years and never had any issues with crime. This is the same for immediate neighbors as well...except for creeper reports of MS. I'm wondering who the lady in the white car is and did she mistakenly leave the door open.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,422
    Why not divide the items between the families....MS to his, TS to her, the girls to MS family. Put the items in storage and the house would be empty....nothing to take. If need be the Judge can rule since there are so many break ins.

    IMO, these are planned break ins by certain parties.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    On a snow-covered mountainside
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by mckazpm View Post
    My family has been there for years and never had any issues with crime. This is the same for immediate neighbors as well...except for creeper reports of MS. I'm wondering who the lady in the white car is and did she mistakenly leave the door open.
    I'm wondering the same thing. Who is this lady??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,778
    Quote Originally Posted by mckazpm View Post
    LE back at the house AGAIN!! Last night a neighbor called LE because the Siever's front door was left wide open. There had been a lady in a white car there previously.

    Today, LE is now back at the house, as well as 2 white cars in the driveway...and media. It was relayed to a neighbor that there were no signs of the door being jimmied, but lady in white car says things are missing.

    What the heck is going on here!!!
    "On Wednesday, several deputies and detectives were at the home for hours with Mark Sievers' stepmother and a member of his legal team."

    http://www.nbc-2.com/story/35871693/...nto-once-again
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    7,304
    Quote Originally Posted by LaneGirl View Post
    My guess is everyone knows it's vacant so people/kids/long lost family coming to take what they want.
    Poor Mark can't even afford a storage unit for the family belongings.

    But maybe someone is sneaking to use the family pool during these hot days.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,571
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    Poor Mark can't even afford a storage unit for the family belongings.

    But maybe someone is sneaking to use the family pool during these hot days.
    He should save his honey bun money and rent a storage unit. On a serious note, I wonder if this all planned. Trying for the sympathy street for future jurors. I said yesterday, that human (Mark) will not breathe anymore until there is no more air to breathe. Now the step mother is actively involved in watching the house. Where is Bonnie?

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    144

    Burglaries Continue...

    Yes, I'M4TRUTH, the intrigue continues.....

    http://www.nbc-2.com/story/35880789/...m-sievers-home

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A cool spot in the USA
    Posts
    2,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachne 1 View Post
    Yes, I'M4TRUTH, the intrigue continues.....

    http://www.nbc-2.com/story/35880789/...m-sievers-home
    Um ewwwwww....

    "...adult toys were also taken from the bedroom."

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4
    Wow
    How does anyone know what was taken, unless they knew it was there in the first place??

    I doubt my mother in law knows what computers we have in our home, what bags of tools he has in garage, and what children's toys and board games are in our house unless she gave them to us.
    I know she wouldn't know of any personal photos or other personal items!!!!!

    What's going on here?
    What are we being led to believe??


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,571
    Quote Originally Posted by FishOn View Post
    Wow
    How does anyone know what was taken, unless they knew it was there in the first place??

    I doubt my mother in law knows what computers we have in our home, what bags of tools he has in garage, and what children's toys and board games are in our house unless she gave them to us.
    I know she wouldn't know of any personal photos or other personal items!!!!!

    What's going on here?
    What are we being led to believe??
    Someone wanted to profit from this crime. the question is who!?

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,422
    Quote Originally Posted by FishOn View Post
    Wow
    How does anyone know what was taken, unless they knew it was there in the first place??

    I doubt my mother in law knows what computers we have in our home, what bags of tools he has in garage, and what children's toys and board games are in our house unless she gave them to us.
    I know she wouldn't know of any personal photos or other personal items!!!!!

    What's going on here?
    What are we being led to believe??
    I would think LE TOOK all the computers....to look for evidence and even nude photos to investigate any sexual complaints, etc. I smell fishy fishy in the air. This does not sound right.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,525
    Quote Originally Posted by mckazpm View Post
    LE back at the house AGAIN!! Last night a neighbor called LE because the Siever's front door was left wide open. There had been a lady in a white car there previously.

    Today, LE is now back at the house, as well as 2 white cars in the driveway...and media. It was relayed to a neighbor that there were no signs of the door being jimmied, but lady in white car says things are missing.

    What the heck is going on here!!!
    And who in the round blue world would steal a box of somebody else's sex toys?

    http://www.nbc-2.com/story/35880789/...m-sievers-home

    snip>>>

    ...A box of nude photos and adult toys were also taken from the bedroom...

    <<<snip

    If you're lucky enough to be at the beach, you're lucky enough.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,441
    Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    And who in the round blue world would steal a box of somebody else's sex toys?

    http://www.nbc-2.com/story/35880789/...m-sievers-home

    snip>>>

    ...A box of nude photos and adult toys were also taken from the bedroom...

    <<<snip

    Who said that was left and why would anyone leave anything in the house to mold?

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,422
    On iPad so cannot link but according to ABC-7 'sources close to MS' said items were taken.

    Then Pal-Item reported that MS attornies were reporting items taken, to the media.

    Fox 4 wil only report house broken into and LE investigating.

    Naples Daily News reports Faga Attorney's reporting what was taken.

    So IMO all the info is coming from MS defense team....I have not read LE releasing any info. I keep questioning why a computer was left in the house, why LE did not take it, like they did ALL the other computers to search for any information. That sounds so strange that one computer would be left.

    Just look what is reported that was stolen...games, sex toys, computer, portrait wall picture of TS, a wide range of items that are not worth any money...someone was TOLD what to take, no regular thief would take those items. We just had a report on KWCH of what thieves take...a wall picture, computer and large items are usually not taken because they are not easy to hide when leaving the house, bulky to, remove, easily traced, and not worth a lot, it's is small items like watches, rings, jewelry, money, fancy sun glasses that are taken.

    It smells fishy.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Zsa Zsa Gabor's home burglarized
    By Nancy2441 in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 12:15 AM
  2. CA - Family killed in tragic accident home burglarized
    By Filly in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 08:35 AM
  3. FL - Dad, Friend, 4 Kids Burglarized Home
    By sherri79 in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 07:16 AM