784 users online (86 members and 698 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Syracuse, NY teen- Larry Stackhouse

Search for missing man continues
    Updated: 12/12/2005 4:34 PM
    By: News 10 Now Staff

Larry Stackhouse Sr. checks his messages every day hoping to get one from his son, 19-year-old Larry Jr. Larry was last seen the evening of December second.

"He said he was going riding with his friend mike and that was the last conversation we had with him," said Lorrianne Stackhouse.

The Stackhouse family says Larry Jr. always calls home and for him to not contact anyone is very strange.

“We have conducted numerous interviews and have searched areas and still we have come up with nothing. At this point we have no definitive evidence that anything bad has happened to him,” said Sgt. Tom Connellan.

WATCH THE VIDEOSearch continues

The search continues for 19-year-old Larry Stackhouse Jr. He was reported missing a week ago. Syracuse Police and his family are actively talking to anyone who may know where he is. News 10 Now's Carolyn Evert sat down with his parents, who are pleading for anyone with information to please step forward.

Now when Larry Jr. left this house a*****************SNIP************

http://news10now.com/content/all_new...=86&ArID=55438

What A Mess

Sorry About Above Post. Can't Get In To Edit Either!

So let me get this straight: An adult who is "avoiding" two arrest warrants and may be involved in illegal activity has up and "gone missing".

I am so shocked that he would choose to go missing rather then face two arrest warrants.

This man is a suspected criminal with enough evidence to obtain warrants for his arrest.

Please......this is just another example of "missing" adults who voluntarly go missing.

I guess LE is anxious to find him so they can serve him with the arrest warrants.

It is not like he fled not to avoid arrest and that his friends are "fine upstanding" citizens and may not be involved with illegal activity with him.

Please....the reason why this information is posted here would be because......LE and this man's family is looking for a man who "took" off to avoid arrest.

It does not take a rocket scientist to "figure" this one out......

I feel very sad for his family. It appears that they had no knowledge of the warrants or illegal activity. Getting those calls about where to find his body is......well, I can't even imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by jannuncutt
    I feel very sad for his family. It appears that they had no knowledge of the warrants or illegal activity. Getting those calls about where to find his body is......well, I can't even imagine.
    I agree, even if he did something they had no knowledge on... this is all hitting them at once. The wondering must be killing them.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimeHater
    I agree, even if he did something they had no knowledge on... this is all hitting them at once. The wondering must be killing them.
    If he lived at home, wouldn't LE have been aware of where his address. I find it odd that the parents did not know.

Difficult Holidays for the Stackhouse Family

http://www.news10now.com/content/all...=86&ArID=56143

Parents search for answers three years after son's disappearance

DECEMBER 2008

One hundred eight Lynn Circle used to be the house Larry Stackhouse Jr. called home.

Inside, his parents Lorraine and Larry Sr. continue to search for answers as to what happened to their son since he disappeared in December of 2005.

"Asking questions, you know, seeking out- reaching out to his friends in hopes that someone that knows what happened to him will let us know or let the police know," said Lorraine Stackhouse, Larry Jr.'s mother.

[snip]

Syracuse Police say this case is still open and they are continuing their investigation. The Stackhouse's say they were in touch with police just last week to check up on the progress of the case but that there is no new information at this time.

More: http://news10now.com/content/top_sto...ionCookie=1013

Prayers that Larry comes home soon.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

I live 20 minutes outside of Syracuse
    Last edited by hoppyfrog; 08-16-2009 at 08:56 PM. Reason: not information or family support

The Charley Project

Missing since December 2, 2005 from Syracuse, New York
    Endangered Missing
    Date of birth: Sept. 2, 1986
    19 years old
    5'10, 170-200 pounds
    African male. Black hair, brown eyes. Stackhouse has a tattoo of his first name "Larry" on his right arm. His teeth are capped and he has a pierced left ear.

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    Syracuse Police Dept.
    315-442-5222

National Center for missing adults

Larry Darnell Stackhouse Jr.

Larry was last seen at approximately 6:30pm leaving his residence in the vicinity of the 100 block of Lynn Circle in Syracuse, NY. He left with an acquaintance and has not been seen since.

Investigative case # 05-475023

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1413232.html

(David's blog)

Larry Stackhouse Jr. Missing: Mysterious New York Case Puzzles Police, Family

Report on Larry Stackhouse Jr., missing for seven years, on national television

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...khouse_jr.html

By Teri Weaver | tweaver@syracuse.com
    on February 10, 2013 at 1:24 PM,
    updated February 10, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Syracuse, N.Y. -- TV One will retrace the disappearance of Larry Stackhouse Jr. on "Find Our Missing," which airs at 9 p.m. Monday.

Documentary on Larry Stackhouse Jr., missing Syracuse man, airs Monday night

http://www.cnycentral.com/sports/sto...1#.URmwbR0bL50
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast